cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MY EE says Account Closed when it is fine

adz1968
Investigator
Investigator

I tried to log on last Thursday and I got this message I spoke to Customer services who said it was a glitch I have deleted the app and reinstalled but still the same I can go online no problem?IMG_0557.png

21 REPLIES 21
Christopher_G
EE Community Support Team

Hi @adz1968 

Welcome to the community.

When you say that you can go online no problem, do you mean that you can log into the My EE desktop version?

Chris

Webster74
Investigator
Investigator

I’m getting the exact same issue.  Phoned 150 last week who transferred me to the Tech department and they couldn’t explain or rectify it.  Just told me that faults with the app being worked on (apparently it had been causing issues for a week before I called).  One week later and no change.

Katie_B

Hi @Webster74

Do you see this message if you log in online rather than the app?

Katie

No just the app.  Logging in online is fine albeit very slow and not particularly easy to navigate around.  The app was so much better (when it worked)

Yes My EE Desktop is Fine its just the app

Yes My EE Desktop is Fine its just the app

Leanne_T

Hi @adz1968 @Webster74 

Have you both tried deleting the app and reinstalling the app from the play/app store in the last few days? Once downloaded log in with your details, does the same message show?

Leanne.

Yes I have tried that

Leanne_T

Thanks @adz1968 

Please report this to our customer care team on 150, they can raise a support ticket if needed to get this looked into. 

Leanne.