cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What’s wrong with ee app and online?

elliewiggins
Investigator
Investigator

I’m trying to pay my mobile bill on the ee app and online and it’s not doing anything, multiple times I’ve had problems paying my phone bill and it’s really annoying me. I’ve deleted the app and re installed it, nothing, turned my phone off then back on and still nothing. Can anyone help me out on what I can do as I need my phone! 

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Doesn’t do anything page doesn’t even load. EE has gone downhill only in a matter of months. Most of the time I can’t phone to top up as can’t waste 10-15 minutes going through it all to pay my bill but on the app it’s easy just go to pay bill and pay it. Someone do something as it’s p*#%ing me off!!

View solution in original post

15 REPLIES 15
XRaySpeX
Grand Master
Grand Master

Try using Fast Payment online to pay by UK bank card. You don't need to login or register anything. All you need is your mobile no. & it doesn't remember your card details.

If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE CS: Dial Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobile Phone & Mobile Broadband or Option 2 for Home Broadband & Home Phone

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC => 2020: EE 40 Meg FTTC => 2022: EE 80 Meg FTTC (no landline number)

Doesn’t do anything page doesn’t even load. EE has gone downhill only in a matter of months. Most of the time I can’t phone to top up as can’t waste 10-15 minutes going through it all to pay my bill but on the app it’s easy just go to pay bill and pay it. Someone do something as it’s p*#%ing me off!!

Katie_B
EE Community Support Team

Hello @elliewiggins.

Since your post last night have you been able to make a payment?

Katie

No still haven’t been able to pay my bill, I have tried multiple times. The EE app has some sort of fault somewhere as it doesn’t let me click buttons and online just keeps refreshing the page on its own and I can’t go any further

Hi Katie_B

I’m also never able to use the app on iOS, even after multiple app updates, deleting reinstalling, phone on/off, resetting password etc etc Tried everything for many months with no access to my account at all. I’m a two line contract customer paying nearly £90 per month, yet can’t even use the app… it’s so frustrating… can’t look at a bill or upgrade dates or anything. The website is poor and only partly works also, it logs me in and only lets me see my profile nothing else whilst telling me ‘I’m not logged in’ and showing me I’m logged in fine too. As for the app that accepts all my details and password and then asks to set a 4 digit pin which i do, then asks do I want to use Face ID (I’ve tried answering both ways), then boom same crash loop its been doing for months stating’Oops we are having a problem’ on screen. I’ve seen that screen page so many times it’s sending me crazy. Any help at all with this would be very much appreciated, with the amount i’m paying I should at least have access to the app and my account it’s ridiculous…

James_B

Have you updated to the latest version of the app @elliewiggins?

James

James_B

Hi @ItsmeMike0007,

Have you tried deleting and reinstalling the app?

James

I’ve done all the things possible, updated app, reinstalled and refreshed! This is all I’m seeing on the app and on my online login…. 

IMG_8974.png

IMG_8975.png

James_B

Hi @Kaylou97,

It looks like your account hasn't been linked successfully.

Please get in touch with Technical Support so a member of the team can help.

Thanks

James