cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to upgrade on the app or website

DavidPadgett
Explorer

Hi.

I've been trying in vain to upgrade one of my lines for the past 2 months now. I log in, I receive a message saying that I couldn't be logged in, but I can buy or upgrade following the links shown on screen (I'm not sure how I can upgrade without actually being logged in - how does it know who's account to add the line to etc..?).

Anyway, clicking on the links inevitably lands me back to the error message screen. I'm currently paying £65 p/m for a two year old phone, I need to upgrade the phone to make the payments actually worth it. 

I don't have time to spend on the phone, or time to visit an EE store. The times I am free to do those things, lines are closed and shops shut up for the night. The last time I called I was on the phone for quite a while, which was no fault of anyones, it was just busy, hence the use of the App and website and why it's taken so long to post on here to try and find an answer. 

Any help is appreciated, but I really don't have time to call a number or visit a store.

Thanks in advance.

This is the screen I get:

This is the screen shown after I log in and then click the upgrade link.This is the screen shown after I log in and then click the upgrade link.

3 REPLIES 3
Christopher_G
EE Community Support Team

Hi @DavidPadgett 

Welcome to the community.

Are you able to log into your device on another device or browser?

Chris

Hi Chris,

Thank you for getting back to me. I can but the same issue happens, let’s me log in and then I end up link clicking until it reverts me back to the page in the screenshot. I’ve tried it on two laptops and two phones, using different browsers too. 

Christopher_G
EE Community Support Team

OK, thank you for trying, @DavidPadgett 

I recommend getting in touch with our Mobile Care team. They will be able to take a look at your profile to check why this is happening. Please call 150 or use the live chat service on our get in touch help page.

Chris