cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why does the EE website never work?

WebsiteBROKEN
Visitor

Doesn't matter if I am on my phone or computer, this website never works. I just get errors saying I can't log in or the same page loads over and over again, no matter what link I click. At this point I just want to upgrade my plan and instead I might just change providers. Anyone else always having this issue?

53 REPLIES 53
Katie_B
EE Community Support Team

Good morning @PeterAlicante

Welcome to the community. 

Are you using the EE Website or the app?

Is there anything we can help with here on the community?

Katie

Hello,

I struggle with website too. never loads proper. takes a loooooot to load if load or pages display a BLOCKED text on white page, even contact us pages. Plus the User Interface is very chaotic. hard to find your details and how to update and if you have an order in process. 

Honestly you can do better for the amount of money we pay for this service. at least an accessible easy to load website 

Katie_B

Hi @pia90

Welcome to the community. 

What pages or links are displaying as blocked?

If you click this link HERE are you able to see the contact us page?

Speak soon,

Katie

Hello Katie,

Navigation the website most of the times is impossible. That contact us page even on multiple browsers give a blank page with BLOCKED message left top corner, today. And pages don't load. my internet is ok because I work with it all day and meetings.
When I go to bills I get no loading content and I have to wait a lot to get information I'm sure yesterday I was waiting more then 1 minute to get content. Navigating to any page you wait good seconds. 

Katie_B

Thanks for getting back to me @pia90

Are you using a VPN?

Does this occur when connected to WiFi?

Speak soon, 

Katie

Hello Katie,

No VPN and WIFI on laptop and 5G from EE on my phone have same issues 

Katie_B

Thanks for confirming @pia90

I would recommend getting in touch with our customer care team who can raise a ticket for this to be investigated further. 

Please be sure to keep us updated here on the community. 

Katie

DGJones82
Investigator
Investigator

Same issue here. I can't access my account from my laptop, tablet, mobile etc... It also doesn't matter what browser I use.

I've cleared caches etc, I've contacted customer service - Nothing.

There's an issue with my payment every month, constantly getting system errors.

I've recently tried to upgrade when I managed to get the app to work, but the system keeps throwing out errors asking me to contact customer service, which I did, and they then got an error.

I've never known such a poorly designed website that's so unfit for purpose.

You'd expect to see an improvement on the website as they develop, but it's only devolving into something much worse.

Katie_B

Good morning @DGJones82

I am sorry to hear you are experiencing this. 

Has our technical care team looked into this further for you?

Have you been able to process your upgrade?

Speak soon, 

Katie

Nay921
Visitor

Probably the worst website I've tried to navigate.

My contract ends in March, and I'm thinking of paying the early leave fee IF I COULD ACCESS IT TO LEAVE 😭