cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why does the EE website never work?

WebsiteBROKEN
Visitor

Doesn't matter if I am on my phone or computer, this website never works. I just get errors saying I can't log in or the same page loads over and over again, no matter what link I click. At this point I just want to upgrade my plan and instead I might just change providers. Anyone else always having this issue?

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Alex_M
Star Contributor
Star Contributor

Hi @WebsiteBROKEN 

On your browser, try clearing your cache and cookies.

If this doesn’t help, I would suggest that you get in touch with the mobile care team by calling 150 from your EE mobile or 07953 966 150 from any phone.

Thanks,

Alex

If I solved your issue, please click the solution button below!
 If you found my post useful, click the thumbs up button!
 To speak to EE, call 150 from your EE mobile or +44 800 079 8586 (freephone) or start a live chat.
Useful Links: My EE | Live Chat | Bills | Usage | Network Coverage Checker | Abroad | APN Settings | PM

View solution in original post

38 REPLIES 38
Alex_M
Star Contributor
Star Contributor

Hi @WebsiteBROKEN 

On your browser, try clearing your cache and cookies.

If this doesn’t help, I would suggest that you get in touch with the mobile care team by calling 150 from your EE mobile or 07953 966 150 from any phone.

Thanks,

Alex

If I solved your issue, please click the solution button below!
 If you found my post useful, click the thumbs up button!
 To speak to EE, call 150 from your EE mobile or +44 800 079 8586 (freephone) or start a live chat.
Useful Links: My EE | Live Chat | Bills | Usage | Network Coverage Checker | Abroad | APN Settings | PM
katharinehumphr
Visitor

Me too. And clearing the cache is not an acceptable solution. I'm looking to move to, any action is extremely painful.

AdrianM1
Explorer

Me too. It's like this every month when I want to check my bill.

AdrianM1
Explorer

I have cleared everything from the cache & cookies & restarted Google. No change, still can't get into the EE website.

James_B
EE Community Support Team

Hi @AdrianM1,

Welcome to the EE Community. 🙂

What happens when you try to log in to My EE?

Can you log in via the app?

James

Leaht56
Visitor

The website is utter **bleep**e

Leanne_T

Hi @Leaht56 

Thanks for coming here. 

What problems are you having with the EE website? 

Are you logging into your My EE account or visiting the EE Shop online? 

Leanne.

LordLynch
Visitor

I am getting the same problem.

Ive used 2 different computers, and 2 different phones. Everytime I click on the Shop it says unable to log in.. This is getting very frustrating.

Christopher_G

Hi @LordLynch 

Thanks for trying some different devices, it sounds like this could be related to your account. I recommend speaking to our Mobile Care team so they can check everything on our side for you.

Chris