cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why does the EE website never work?

WebsiteBROKEN
Visitor

Doesn't matter if I am on my phone or computer, this website never works. I just get errors saying I can't log in or the same page loads over and over again, no matter what link I click. At this point I just want to upgrade my plan and instead I might just change providers. Anyone else always having this issue?

53 REPLIES 53
chr15gb
Visitor

The website and app doesn't work for anyone.

Rather then repeatedly tell people to waste their own time in a queue to your "Mobile Care Team", why don't you guys talk to them and tell them the stupid website is a joke, it NEVER works.

thomasdm87
Explorer

This is ridiculous, every month now I can never get on the website to get our invoices. I have called to also update our bank details for the direct debit and this has still not been done.

Very unhappy!

James_B
EE Community Support Team

Hi @thomasdm87,

Welcome to the EE Community. 🙂

What happens when you try to log in to My EE?

James

SK20
Contributor
Contributor

I'm having the same problems . I was payg  and switched phone and went onto contact. I never had a problem with  logging in either on phone or tablet  I 've changed my password etc etc but nothing works. I do want to check my bill . I've tried evrything going spare here. Messaging them doers nothing.

James_B

Hi @SK20,

Welcome to the EE Community. 🙂

Did the messaging team try to remove your old pay as you go account so you can re-register with your pay monthly plan?

James

SK20
Contributor
Contributor

thanks James, I'm not  sure I'm on phone to them now . I'll ask them that.

Cheers 

James_B

No problem @SK20 🙂

James

PeterAlicante
Investigator
Investigator

Every time I log in on my laptop and choose an option I get the never ending spinning circle or the same screen rolling over and over with no chance to enter any thing. Ha Ha! Halfway through this text, I got interrupted by a dropdown asking for feed back! No worries, I am off to another provider 

Leanne_T

Hi @PeterAlicante 

I am sorry to hear this. 

Have you tried clearing cookies and cache and trying to log in using a different browser? 

Leanne. 

I have tried all suggestions but nothing works. Select the HELP option but nothing works, just the good old spinning dial, but when I switch to SHOP in the hope that I am going to buy something, everything works!  Probably just a marketing ploy.. EE not happy to HELP but very happy to SELL!