cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why does the EE website never work?

WebsiteBROKEN
Visitor

Doesn't matter if I am on my phone or computer, this website never works. I just get errors saying I can't log in or the same page loads over and over again, no matter what link I click. At this point I just want to upgrade my plan and instead I might just change providers. Anyone else always having this issue?

53 REPLIES 53

You guys are useless. None of your suggestions work, but you mark this thread as solved, even though everyone is telling you that it isn't. Why don't you just fix your damn website?!

Ggoode
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

You can cancel and request PAC code via the online chat. This is what I'll be doing very shortly as they clearly aren't fixing the website/app problem.

Ggoode
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Worth noting you can also text 'PAC' to 65075 free of charge to get your PAC code and change provider. Just be aware of your termination fee and your next contract billing date... you might end up paying both if you don't cancel at the right time. 

Magpie1976
Visitor

Same website is absolute junk for the so called best provider in the UK I just joined ee and already regretting it can’t check bill’s where I have been charged so many extras and I can’t view my bikes and we can’t even email me a verification email **bleep** is going on !

James_B
EE Community Support Team

Welcome to the EE Community, @Magpie1976 

I'm sorry to hear you're having trouble viewing your bills.

What happens when you try to view in in the EE app?

James

John19721972
Visitor

Have to agree, trying to order a new phone as old one broken but website just doesnt work

Maybe someone is tell me to leave them 

Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Hi @John19721972 

Thanks for coming here. 

What happens when you select upgrade and try and view available plans and phones in your EE account? 

Leanne.

Frankmuldoon
Visitor

Ive read all these threads  and this website has been this rubbish for years. Its very frustrating when you want to check your account and have to give up. Regardless of how you access it. All we seem to get from ee support team is useless comments. Just sort it out. They must know the site is no good. I will be taking my business account elsewhere when its up. 

I am currently at the executive complaints team stage with this very problem. It seems that they are unable or unwilling to fix this problem for multiple customenrs. Its almost like they dont care about the problem.

APS1
Contributor
Contributor

F***ing always! 😤🤬😂