cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Live chat

Profile closed
Not applicable

where’s the live chat gone from the account when you go contact us it only gives me “call us” can someone explain to where it’s gone all of sudden as I need to speak to someone. 

76 REPLIES 76
Katie_B
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Profile closed

You can speak with our live chat team by logging in to your EE App. Please select 'Help' on the tab at the bottom, you will then see the option to message us. 

Katie

Profile closed
Not applicable

It doesn’t give me that option at all, it doesn’t seem to appear at all anymore, Has it gone completely then? 

Katie_B

Hi @Profile closed

The option to speak with chat has moved from the contact us page to the 'Help' section of the EE app. 

What version of the app do you currently have?

Katie

Profile closed
Not applicable

My app has been updated always does but when I go to the help page it doesn’t give me the chat option at all this what I get ⬇️… 

IMG_3355.png

Katie_B

Thanks for providing a screenshot @Profile closed

Are you able to view bills in your EE account OK?

Is your account a consumer or business account?

Katie

Profile closed
Not applicable

Yeah I can see my bills and that but just that one problem that’s all and consumer 

Katie_B

Thanks for confirming @Profile closed

Are you abroad at the moment or connected to VPN?

Katie

Profile closed
Not applicable

No non of those sorry, I’m just a customer that’s trying to get through to services so I can talk to someone about something that’s all, sorry for the confusion 

Katie_B

Hi @Profile closed

I am just checking that there is nothing stopping the 'Message us' option to be available. 

If this is not showing I'd recommend giving us a call so our customer care team can look further into this for you. 

Katie