cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Live chat

Profile closed
Not applicable

where’s the live chat gone from the account when you go contact us it only gives me “call us” can someone explain to where it’s gone all of sudden as I need to speak to someone. 

78 REPLIES 78
Profile closed
Not applicable

Just seems odd how it doesn’t show at all, As like i said before I need to speak to someone about my account, but I’ll try and call tomorrow and see what they can do or say. Thankyou 

Lilac8
Investigator
Investigator

I want to know the same thing? I only have the option to call which isn’t possible. I can’t find where I can select online chat anywhere either????

I can’t find the option either. Only offers me to call.

have searched help page!

Exactly the same. Why can’t we find or use online chat anymore?

UkzVortex
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

Live chat gone from app and website full stop it "call us" 

A E King
Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Morning @Lilac8 @UkzVortex @mark19705 

If available for your account, you should be able to access the Message us option through the help section of the EE app, or find our other contact information here.

Leanne.

Profile closed
Not applicable

It doesn’t give us the option at all for the “message us” through the app or anything just “call us” I said this yesterday when I asked about it. other information doesn’t give us anything either just takes us round in circles. 

lee3077
Visitor

yes its disappeared off the website as well.  is that correct EE

Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

In this case, you would need to call us from any phone and can find all contact details here - Contact EE @Profile closed 

Leanne.

Angee11,

on the EE app downloaded from Google Play, look for the 'help' button on the bottom of the main screen, it takes you to a page with the 'message us' tab, at least it did for me

good luck,

Mark