Broadband & Landline

Post here to ask/answer questions around home broadband and landline

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Need Help with Your Home Broadband Speed or Connection?

To effectively help you with any Broadband speed or connection issues we would need to see some hard data about your line after carrying out a few short tests for starters, which will enable us to diagnose the problem and advise you further.   Using ...

NTE5_fl NTE5_all_2 Capture.JPG Capture2.JPG
XRaySpeX by Grand Master
  • 2 replies
  • 10 Helpful

Changing Your WiFi Password on a Smart Hub

You may have seen in the News that some ISPs have had a security breach whereby their users' routers WiFi passwords have been hacked. You might want to change the WiFi password of your EE Smart Hub router in case a similar attack is made against EE's...

XRaySpeX by Grand Master
  • 7 replies
  • 12 Helpful

Internal home move

HiCan anyone tell me who to contact to arrange for an internal move of the line inside my home?Do I have to do it through EE or Openreach? Many thaks

daisybee by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Ending broadband, keeping landline

I asked this question to a customer support individual and they said probably not but not too sure. I currently have a broadband and landline account. If I close my broadband account, can I keep the landline?

kevinko by Established Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Please help regarding home broadband!

Im a BT user who was mislead to leaving BT to join EE for home broadband services. I was told by BT that someone (i assume EE) was trying to take over the line at my address and to contact them before the 19th of July before 1 pm. I contacted BT befo...

Donpawan by Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Credit refund for broadband

Hi,my latest bill says that I will be sent a cheque for the credit in 14 days but this was over a month ago. Just wondered if the delay was usual at the moment before I spend ages on trying to call and get through. many thanks

racca by Explorer
  • 4 replies
  • 2 Helpful

SmartHub WAN Connection to 4G Modem/Router

Hi! My fibre broadband went down two days ago and was informed today it may take until 31st July to fix - hopefully sooner but since we run two businesses from home this is a bit of a problem!I have a 4GEE mini wifi hub which is working ok but the ph...

I need a new router

My home router got broken, and I can't find how to get a replacement. I really don't want to have call someone, just want a replacement...?

Ann221 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Unable to ping or access router

Hi,I have a EE smart hub that I wanted to make some changes to but I am unable to access the configuration. I know the address and have tried connecting wirelessly and with a cable but I cannot access it or even ping the IP!I've tried downloading the...

Miller878 by Investigator
  • 3 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Full fiber

I don't understand how is that working. I have mobile with EE since 10 years. I have broadband around 9 years. 5G came to this country so i have mobile with ( 5G?) and ( how i've been told ) router with 5G? Im paying for 5G but i don't have it. This ...