cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Still waiting for new account details

kevin97
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Having recently upgraded my old  Broadband & home phone contract to the Fibre 67  package at the end of February.

I am still waiting for my new account details to become available on MY EE so i can check my bills ect. I have received the welcome letter & the router & i am up and running BUT when i log in to my account it is still showing the old details as closed .... " HI , You have no open orders and you can still see your previous bills in MY BILLS section " .... all very confusing .

Any help / thoughts would be grateful .

8 REPLIES 8
kevin97
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

I don't suppose the moderators have any answer by any chance ?? 

Thanks 

kevin97
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Any idea what 

"code" : "500",
                "message" : "QuotaViolation"

is when i try to log in ??  

David-M
EE Community Support Team

Hi @kevin97 and thanks for the post.

Do you have any old accounts on your EEID?

Cheers

David

kevin97
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Thanks for answering David .... yes all still visible when i ( can )  log in .

Kevin 

David-M
EE Community Support Team

Thanks for checking that @kevin97 

I'll be happy to take a look at this. Check your inbox for my message and drop me over the details.

Cheers

David

kevin97
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

So i have just had an email to say my Bill is ready to view if i log into my account ..... oh no it's not ... 

Still showing the same old details , telling me my contract is finished and there are no new orders .... that's funny as i am up and running with a new set up . All i want to do is to be able to see my new contract details & Bills ......

Storm500
Expert Contributor
Expert Contributor

@kevin97 Did you reply to @David-M, who is an EE employee, private message as he will be able to help you.

kevin97
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Finally had a resolve of sorts , after speaking  with CS it turns out i was sent an email at the start of my new contract but the original operator had written my email address down wrong so it pinged the messaged back .I have now used a new email address along with my new contract details and have a new EE ID account where i can see my new details... Just waiting for my old account to close so i can transfer my mobile phone details over to the new account ... 

I hope this helps customers with a similar issue , no way around it other than using a new email address .

Thanks 

Kevin