Broadband & Landline

Post here to ask/answer questions around home broadband and landline

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Need Help with Your Home Broadband Speed or Connection?

To effectively help you with any Broadband speed or connection issues we would need to see some hard data about your line after carrying out a few short tests for starters, which will enable us to diagnose the problem and advise you further.   Using ...

NTE5_fl NTE5_all_2 Capture.JPG Capture2.JPG
XRaySpeX by Grand Master
  • 2 replies
  • 10 Helpful

Changing Your WiFi Password on a Smart Hub

You may have seen in the News that some ISPs have had a security breach whereby their users' routers WiFi passwords have been hacked. You might want to change the WiFi password of your EE Smart Hub router in case a similar attack is made against EE's...

XRaySpeX by Grand Master
  • 7 replies
  • 12 Helpful

Broadband out flashing aqua light

 Hi my internet has been down all day, aqua flashing light, have tried restarting / resetting but no luck. Have been with EE for a couple of years, NE5 postcode doesn’t seem to be a reported outage. Any ideas?

85F3E142-BAEE-4CAC-A57B-B85CC11C012A.jpeg

Bill

I need to view my broadband bill but keeps stating there is an error

Burni1e by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Max fibre router

I have max 100 but my router is delayed. Can I use the older EE smarthub instead? Currently supposed to working from home but no internet since Friday AM. EE customer services was absolutely no help..

Jgrattan by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

issue with internet connection

Hi ever since last night the wifi in my house doesn't seem to be working with any of the mobile devices or tablets, I can't load websites or videos at all. but I have my computer connected via ethernet and it runs perfectly fine. just not on our phon...

Jay1100 by Explorer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Broadband

I have moved to UW ages ago and should not be paying a broadband bill. I am no longer with EE for that. Thank you.