cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is anyone happy with EE

timprocter
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

Just drifted over from the BT forums as I have taken the plunge to take up the offer on the "Full Fibre Busiest Home Bundle"

Made a couple of posts on this forum and getting warnings already from other users saying "Stay away" and "Don't bother"🙄

I know people visit these forums to sort out problems that states the obvious.

It goes without saying there must be EE users that are happy with their service.

I know people won't frequent this forum if they aren't having trouble but can anyone lift my spirits a little saying they joined the same 1.6GHz package and it's working perfect without issue.

A quick yes will suffice please or maybe a couple of lines saying how well it went.🙂 

Full Fibre Busiest Home Bundle 1.6Gb.
36 REPLIES 36
miggle
Skilled Contributor
Skilled Contributor

I'm happy! seamless installation for the 1.6gb service. New customer, using all my own equipment, getting the full speed, and I've got no complaints at all, without any single incident.

timprocter
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

Thank you, I feel better already..😁

NW_Saint
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

I’ve moved from BT to EE with full fibre 900. No complaints so far.

Excellent speeds and reliable.

chipmunk77
Contributor
Contributor

Went from BT 900 to EE 1600, no problem. Openreach guy turned up, switched to the more modern ONT, few minutes waiting for it to sync and it was working.

Only issue has been EE's ipv6 has very slow dns, but setting it manually in the router to google's dns fixes that.

timprocter
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

Thank you, exactly the position I am in right now. BT 900 waiting to get EE 1600 installed.🙂

A319
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

I’ve made a jump from VM 600mb BB to EE Full Fibre 900mb (previously never considered moving away from VM due to low speed availability) with no issues so far at all, even using my own ASUS router thanks to the help from people within this forum advising me to change to PPPoe

garywood84
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

@chipmunk77 Interesting... EE consistently tells me I can't upgrade to EE1600 because I'm not a new customer, and was moving over from BT900! Is the new ONT the same physical size as the one you had for BT? I'm curious how much damage it will to to the wall to switch over!

It's a lot smaller, but I had the original big box that contained the ONT and battery backup. The latter isn't needed now.

garywood84
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

Thanks @chipmunk77. Any chance you could post a picture, please?