Broadband & Landline

Post here to ask/answer questions around home broadband and landline

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Need Help with Your Home Broadband Speed or Connection?

To effectively help you with any Broadband speed or connection issues we would need to see some hard data about your line after carrying out a few short tests for starters, which will enable us to diagnose the problem and advise you further.   Using ...

NTE5_fl NTE5_all_2 Capture.JPG Capture2.JPG
XRaySpeX by Grand Master
  • 2 replies
  • 10 Helpful

Changing Your WiFi Password on a Smart Hub

You may have seen in the News that some ISPs have had a security breach whereby their users' routers WiFi passwords have been hacked. You might want to change the WiFi password of your EE Smart Hub router in case a similar attack is made against EE's...

XRaySpeX by Grand Master
  • 7 replies
  • 12 Helpful

no internet

hello, on December 28, I topped up the internet at xxxxxxxxxxxxx and I only had internet for 1 day, the next day I received a letter to the address that my internet will be disconnected due to non-payment of a debt of 57.90 pounds. but I have no debt...

orest1 by Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

BT Email

I am moving from BT broadband and setting up with EE as my new provider. I have a BT email address, can I continue to use this?

Bebiana by Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

**bleep**e internet?

Alright guys my internet is absolutely woeful (the nicest way to put it) I'd like to part ways with this inexcusable company. Anyone got another good broadband providers I can switch to?

cbarr82 by Visitor
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Call divert from landline

Hi  so I’ve just changed from bt mobile to ee. I’ve kept my number. I had call divert set up from landline to my mobile now it’s suddenly stopped working. It shows the call coming through then instantly cuts off. I’ve contacted BT who assure me it’s ...

Pixi009 by Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Another NAT-Loopback Saga

This post is my last ditch attempt before replacing the EE Smart hub.Im trying to circumvent nat-loopback but having little success,I've setup a local DNS server, and setup a static route for the problematic server ( synology NAS ), Interestingly thi...