Broadband & Landline

Post here to ask/answer questions around home broadband and landline

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Need Help with Your Home Broadband Speed or Connection?

To effectively help you with any Broadband speed or connection issues we would need to see some hard data about your line after carrying out a few short tests for starters, which will enable us to diagnose the problem and advise you further.   Using ...

NTE5_fl NTE5_all_2 Capture.JPG Capture2.JPG
XRaySpeX by Grand Master
  • 2 replies
  • 10 Helpful

Changing Your WiFi Password on a Smart Hub

You may have seen in the News that some ISPs have had a security breach whereby their users' routers WiFi passwords have been hacked. You might want to change the WiFi password of your EE Smart Hub router in case a similar attack is made against EE's...

XRaySpeX by Grand Master
  • 7 replies
  • 12 Helpful

Resolved! How do I pay using credit when I have set up direct debit?

I have set up a montly direct debit with EE for the broadband service. After an automatic compensation, there is now credit in my account.How can I pay my next bill using the credit? Will EE still take my direct debit next month, as I cannot find the...

Bojabo by Investigator
  • 3 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Resolved! Smart bulbs and splitting bands

Hi there Until recently I have had smart bulbs working with my Amazon Alexa. They suddenly stopped working and I can't get them connected. I read that I can split the bands so I can fix the problem and I have managed to find how to do it but I'm worr...

Sandra777 by Investigator
  • 9 replies
  • 4 Helpful

EE CEO refuses to email me

I am v new to EE albeit a long time user of BT WiFI and landline.I requested EE CEO assistance by email 48 hours ago. marc.allero@ee.co.ukNeither he nor any one on his behalf have replied.I am expected to pay £80 ++ monthly for WiFI & landline (non-b...

quintain by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! EE Smart Hub Plus Port Forwarding

I have received my Smart Hub Plus today, having been persuaded to move from BT Broadband to EE Broadband for the benefits of Wifi 6.I have set up port forwarding in exactly the same way as I had it configured in my BT Smart Hub, to allow RDP access t...

garywood84 by Established Contributor
  • 16 replies
  • 4 Helpful

Broadband

How do I get to talk to someone about my broken EE Broadband, I am tired of going round in circles with the diagnostic bot ! 

TedV by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Landline

Can anyone advise how long does it take for the Landline to become Active after migrating from BT Broadband & Landline to EE . Broadband working  but Landline NOT 

Cant connect router to my laptop

Whenever I enter the password for my wifi I get a message either saying its incorrect or cant connect.I had the same issue with the mobile until I scanned the QR code and so now it's ok, just need to connect the laptop. The Qr code showed the passwor...

Iain-84 by Investigator
  • 13 replies
  • 1 Helpful