Broadband & Landline

Post here to ask/answer questions around home broadband and landline

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Need Help with Your Home Broadband Speed or Connection?

To effectively help you with any Broadband speed or connection issues we would need to see some hard data about your line after carrying out a few short tests for starters, which will enable us to diagnose the problem and advise you further.   Using ...

NTE5_fl NTE5_all_2 Capture.JPG Capture2.JPG
XRaySpeX by Grand Master
  • 2 replies
  • 10 Helpful

Changing Your WiFi Password on a Smart Hub

You may have seen in the News that some ISPs have had a security breach whereby their users' routers WiFi passwords have been hacked. You might want to change the WiFi password of your EE Smart Hub router in case a similar attack is made against EE's...

XRaySpeX by Grand Master
  • 7 replies
  • 12 Helpful

Resolved! No Land Line Answerphone

Since switching our landline from BT to EE we no longer have an Answerphone. When we dial. 1571 we receive a message saying we don’t have that facility; though there is an option to set it up.  We follow the various prompts and it says it will be set...

Unrecognised device connected

 Hi, first time poster. I've been having problems with broadband which is getting sorted now but as a result I've been logged on to router admin. On connected devices there is a Samsung Galaxy A50 connected to both 2Ghz and 5Ghz with 3 different IP a...

Screenshot_20231218-213839~2.png
MRSG1 by Investigator
  • 4 replies
  • 1 Helpful

EE app not working

Can’t manage my broadband via the app. very frustrating because I can’t access the parental controls. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.  

IMG_0039.jpeg
Zesssmo by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Moving from BT to EE

Afternoon Allim due to move from BT to EE but will be away and will not be able to plug in EE router for a couple of weeks. i have seen that the bt hub will work with EE broadband. but question is will there be any issues plugging in the EE supplied ...

PurEA52 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

bad signal

I switched from BT to EE because the broadband signal was always stopping and it continues to stop with EE I think I'm going to give up and look for another provider