Archived Posts

In this forum, you’ll find older (but always searchable) content.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Forum Posts

Show us your festive pets!

It's been a strange year for everyone this year and I've been really glad to have my little furry friend through it all.    I'd love to see everyone's little companions!    It doesn't have to be a festive picture, the more the merrier.    Here is Odi...

xmas.jpg
Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 9 replies
  • 15 Helpful

Food Glorious Food!

Hi Everyone.   I’m not going to, lie I adore looking at food pictures and reading peoples recipe's and trying to recreate these at home.   I’ve just got a slow cooker (yes, I am way behind the times) but I love it and I’m starting to try new things k...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 51 replies
  • 65 Helpful

correct credentials

i have been unable to access my email for monthsthe message I get is  "correct credentials needed I go through the routine of entering password and getting messages with Microsoft codeswhich I enter and they are rejected and I go round in circles.   ...

Horrible signal in New Cross, London

I read the previous posts from 2018 about the bad coverage in New Cross, London. The coverage checker shows good signal in my area but in real life it’s always slow. Someone asked before, but I ask it again: WHAT EXACTLY AM I PAYING FOR????? The issu...

GLore96 by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

I have unlimited data but keep getting 80% usage text. Why?

I have an unlimited everything plan and keep getting text messages telling me I've used up 80% of my data and my data gets cut off. This is really frustrating and inconvenient. So I've had to pay an extra £5 a month on numerous occasions for extra da...

KA47 by Investigator
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Call and data sims for ipad

Hi do EE offer mobile and data sims for iPad Pro, I am well over due an upgrade but only want sim only and be able to make calls from my iPad Andy200030 

4G on dual sim iPhone 12

Hi I’m using the the dual sim feature on IPhone 12 Pro Max both lines are EE 4G plans. One is esim and the other a physical sim. Only my primary number shows 4G access, I’ve checked in setting and both have data active and allowed to simultaneously s...

IMG_0273.jpeg
jss1122 by Investigator
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Cancel order

Hello, I am trying to cancel an order i`ve just made 2hours ago, but i`m unable to call because i don`t have a phone at the moment, and also there is no live chat option where i can cancel it.I ordered an iphone 12 pro, but i changed my mind, and i w...

Ares22 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Full size SIM card

I need a full size credit card sized SIM card for my classic car phone ,can I get one and if so how ? preferably as a second sim so I don’t have to keep turning my other phone off etc  thanks 

De-walden by Investigator
  • 10 replies
  • 5 Helpful