cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Horrible signal in New Cross, London

GLore96
Explorer

I read the previous posts from 2018 about the bad coverage in New Cross, London.

The coverage checker shows good signal in my area but in real life it’s always slow.

Someone asked before, but I ask it again:

WHAT EXACTLY AM I PAYING FOR?????

The issue is present for the past two years, you better do something EE or you will lose me soon. 

It’s time to ACT!!!

I live in Central London, I don’t accept any reason why there is no proper signal.

Surely one of the other providers have solutions for this issue.

2 REPLIES 2
bristolian
Legend
Legend

Hi @GLore96 and welcome to the EE community

Apologies, but it's not clear what sort of issue you're wanting to report here.

Are you saying that the coverage levels are not tallying with what the coverage tool are predicting? If so, I'd recommend using the "check network" link to check on, and potentially report, issues with the network.

Or are you saying data speeds are slow? That in itself, isn't a fault although I can understand it's frustrating. If speeds vary at particular times, it's likely symptomatic of varying amounts of traffic & usage on the network sites.

Hello,

Yes, I was saying that the coverage levels are not tallying with what the coverage tool are predicting.

I reported it now as you recommended and I am waiting for answer.

Thanks for your help, I hope this issue will be fixed not just sweeped under the carpet.