cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

correct credentials

technoprat
Visitor

i have been unable to access my email for months

the message I get is  "correct credentials needed

I go through the routine of entering password and getting messages with Microsoft codes

which I enter and they are rejected and I go round in circles.   The emails on my laptop are sometimes over a day late or never arrive.  There is sometimes a message about problems "syncing"

As I have been shielding until my 2nd vaccination I am not able to go and find someone to sort me out!  Is there anyone who can help please?

1 REPLY 1
XRaySpeX
Grand Master
Grand Master

Who is your email provider? What have you put as the Incoming Server settings in your Mail app, obscuring your name?

You say that you have been unable to access email for months while at the same time saying that you receive emails on your lappy sometimes over a day late. Which is it? Are you meaning on 2 diff devices?

If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE CS: Dial Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobile Phone & Mobile Broadband or Option 2 for Home Broadband & Home Phone

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC => 2020: EE 40 Meg FTTC => 2022: EE 80 Meg FTTC (no landline number)