cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Upgrade Anytime Question

JLGSYCI
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

I have a question regarding Upgrade Anytime and hope someone can help.

I upgraded to an IPhone 13 Pro Max on a Full Works iPhone plan with Upgrade Anytime last week. I’ll be able to to the Upgrade Anytime in around 10 days.

My other half is not currently able to take out a contract in his own name and needs a handset. Would I be able to use My anytime upgrade to get him a new handset but keep my handset, is that allowed? If so, how much would the fee be for doing so? Am I correct in thinking it would be the rest of the cost of my handset, or how does it work?

TIA!

3 REPLIES 3
Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Hi there @JLGSYCI

Thanks for coming to the community. 

Please see our How can I Upgrade Anytime?, Help page for information. 

Thanks 🙂

Leanne. 

JLGSYCI
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

Hi @Leanne_T 

I’ve looked but it doesn’t really answer my question. I’ve read somewhere on the EE website that if you don’t want to trade in your phone when using Upgrade Anytime you will have to pay an extra fee.

Please could you clarify if EE allows you to keep your current device? Could you also confirm how much the additional fee would be?

Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Hi @JLGSYCI 

Thanks for coming back to me. 

There may be an upgrade fee to pay depending on where you are in your contract and if you want to keep the phone this would be an additional charge. 

For full costs please give us a call on 150. 

Leanne.