cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

FTTP available for all my neighbours except my property

Ash-N
Visitor

Hi,

I am an EE BB customer with currently on Fibre Max 1 (144 Mbps). Recently our street was upgraded to Full Fibre (FTTP) and all my neighbours on the street can now order FTTP. However, when I check my postcode on Openreach FTTP checker, it suggests I can’t have FTTP.
I talked to an Openreach Engineer working nearby and he advised that my ISP needs to raise a request with Openreach to correct their Database as I can surely have FTTP.
Any help or advise in this context will be appreciated.

1 REPLY 1
XRaySpeX
Grand Master
Grand Master

What does BT Wholesale Broadband Availability Checker estimate for your phone number? Post just the whole table and the line above it, blanking out your phone number. If it doesn't recognise your phone number or you don't have one, use the Address Checker, not the Postcode Checker.

If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE CS: Dial Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobile Phone & Mobile Broadband or Option 2 for Home Broadband & Home Phone

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC => 2020: EE 40 Meg FTTC => 2022: EE 80 Meg FTTC (no landline number)