Archived Posts

In this forum, you’ll find older (but always searchable) content.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Forum Posts

Show us your festive pets!

It's been a strange year for everyone this year and I've been really glad to have my little furry friend through it all.    I'd love to see everyone's little companions!    It doesn't have to be a festive picture, the more the merrier.    Here is Odi...

xmas.jpg
Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 9 replies
  • 15 Helpful

Food Glorious Food!

Hi Everyone.   I’m not going to, lie I adore looking at food pictures and reading peoples recipe's and trying to recreate these at home.   I’ve just got a slow cooker (yes, I am way behind the times) but I love it and I’m starting to try new things k...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 51 replies
  • 65 Helpful

Resolved! Samsung active 2 smartwatch

Hi I purchased a Samsung smart watch directly from the Samsung store and I'm currently trying to figure out if I can add the watch to my data package or if I need a separate plan. Thanks in advance 

dougie32 by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Bluetooth issues TCL

Anyone having issues with the TCL 10 5G Bluetooth cuts out all time badly what could it be ? Is there an update or something I need to do perhaps ?

Resolved! Contract

My monthly phone contract has been increased and I would like to change to a sim only, I am not nearing the end of my contract. Is this possible? 

Morg02 by Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Replacement Sim

About 4 weeks ago I asked for a replacement sim, and it still hasn’t arrived as yet I know it’s a strange world but this is ridiculous

Hardg03 by Investigator
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

6 watch plans

I have an existing plan with 3 phones and a data sim on it with 100gb data per month giftable to all devices. I want an Apple Watch series 6 gps/cellular connectable to my iPhone 11 (as is my existing series 4 watch (gps only)). Which plan do I need ...

Apple watch to samsubg watch

I recently upgraded my iPhone to the new Samsung s21 plus.I had the apple watch with ee but have recently bought the galaxy watch3 from argos.I cannot get my data plan to activate on the samsung watch and I have removed the plan off it. Any ideas ?

Jlg690 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Internet calling...which phone

Hi,I currently have PAYG and need to change to get onto EE internet calling via a data sim only deal, problem is I am on a limited budget and my motorola smartphone is not supported. Anyone know the cheapest smartphone that is supported on EE, to ena...

correct credentials

i have been unable to access my email for monthsthe message I get is  "correct credentials needed I go through the routine of entering password and getting messages with Microsoft codeswhich I enter and they are rejected and I go round in circles.   ...

Horrible signal in New Cross, London

I read the previous posts from 2018 about the bad coverage in New Cross, London. The coverage checker shows good signal in my area but in real life it’s always slow. Someone asked before, but I ask it again: WHAT EXACTLY AM I PAYING FOR????? The issu...

GLore96 by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful