Archived Posts

In this forum, you’ll find older (but always searchable) content.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Forum Posts

Show us your festive pets!

It's been a strange year for everyone this year and I've been really glad to have my little furry friend through it all.    I'd love to see everyone's little companions!    It doesn't have to be a festive picture, the more the merrier.    Here is Odi...

xmas.jpg
Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 9 replies
  • 15 Helpful

Food Glorious Food!

Hi Everyone.   I’m not going to, lie I adore looking at food pictures and reading peoples recipe's and trying to recreate these at home.   I’ve just got a slow cooker (yes, I am way behind the times) but I love it and I’m starting to try new things k...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 51 replies
  • 65 Helpful

No return pack

I've not received my return envelope after upgrading to an s21 ultra, I've spoken to brightstar and they said they would send another envelope but still nothing and my deadline is next week, how can I be charged for something if I have no means of se...

Resolved! Free Harman Kardon Speaker Dispute

Hello, I upgraded my phone contract on November 15th 2020 to a Samsung A51, which was promoted with a free Harman Kardon Citation One speaker on the EE website for those contract specifications, which was an influencing incentive towards my purchase....

Activate sim iPhone XR

Hi, I received a new iPhone XR yesterday and EE sim.I can’t make or receive any calls. Any outbound calls stop and inbound calls say “number is unavailable “ Any help????

Pompey1 by Investigator
  • 5 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Resolved! Data sims in MyEE

I have two data sims in 'my ee' account and I can see both credit and data etc. For them BUT I can only seem to buy an add-on for one of them. As soon as I select add on it takes me to the EE site, I log on and only have the option to buy add-on for ...

bernie-t by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Ee sent me a iphone for Japan

I’ve just recieved my new iPhone11 on my new contract with EE and I’ve been unable to turn the annoying camera sound off, reading up and checking my model no there’s a letter J which indicates it’s meant for Japan market and they’re not allowed to tu...

Phone upgrade out of stock

I ordered a iPhone 12 pro max graphite  on 8th march and it said it was in stock. Still not recieved phone 12th March , called Ee callcentre they said it was out of stock and will take between 7 / 28 days Just checked EE website and its showing in st...

Pay as you go?

I recently bought a mobile phone to replace my (non smart) phone.I do not use the phone very much and used to top up my phone once every few months.I thought I would be able to do the same with my new phone.Am I missing something or  do I now have to...

JimSh by Investigator
  • 2 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Resolved! I’d like to refund my top up

I paid £15 top up. But i changed my sim card. So i don’t need to use top up in my last sim card. I’d like to get refund £15 in my last sim card. Or i’d like to use £15 for my new pay monthly sim card instead of get refundAnd I applied £20 pay monthly...

Galaxy buds pro

Finally got my email yesterday. 8.30am saying buds have been dispatched and would get tracking details from courier soon great news Not so great news courier is  yodel ......48 hours and still waiting for tracking details....no idea when I'm getting ...