Archived Posts

In this forum, you’ll find older (but always searchable) content.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Forum Posts

Show us your festive pets!

It's been a strange year for everyone this year and I've been really glad to have my little furry friend through it all.    I'd love to see everyone's little companions!    It doesn't have to be a festive picture, the more the merrier.    Here is Odi...

xmas.jpg
Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 9 replies
  • 15 Helpful

Food Glorious Food!

Hi Everyone.   I’m not going to, lie I adore looking at food pictures and reading peoples recipe's and trying to recreate these at home.   I’ve just got a slow cooker (yes, I am way behind the times) but I love it and I’m starting to try new things k...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 51 replies
  • 65 Helpful

WiFi problems

Hi allMy wifi keps dropping off sometimes hours any ideas ? thanks 

£25 PAYG Packs

Hi, I tried to purchase the £25 pay as you go EE pack, but when I charged it to my card I recieved a message back telling me payment was unsuccessful. But when I am going on my bank account the charges are still seem to be going through, currently as...

Letthalii by Investigator
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Inactivity

I haven’t used my EE pay as you go number for one year now. I had to go back to my home country because of Covid. My app says the number is still linked to my mail but my friends using other services received mails and had to top up to keep their num...

Unable to activate SIM as phone number not recognised

My phone has not been used since purchasing. Today, have tried to register the number on My EE account but receiving error message 'We don't recognise the number you've entered'.  Tried the 'Activate your SIM' on the website and received same message...

MrsD2 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Resolved! Typos and spell mistakes.

If you post and then notice an error in what you've written, is there an edit you can do or do you just live with it.                                                                Like this

Mickarchie by Established Contributor
  • 7 replies
  • 7 Helpful

Top up problem

It doesn’t  let me confirm the payment and it doesn’t go through  

4g LTE Bands

Hello all,So i have my unlimited data sim in a 4g TP LINK MR600 router and im ive noticed i can change the bands from 1,3,7,20,38. (there are more available but i dont think they work with ee). I live in birmingham near city centre so does have anyon...

nibzy by Contributor
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Second SIM

Hi How can I add a second number to PAYG EE account? I have already one old T-mobile PAYG sim and I want another SIM for other purpose (4G data) for accasional use. The second sim is uses other mobile device. How to do it to administer the second SIM...

Active and Expired Date of Sim Card (Pay As You Go)

Hello everyone! I am quite new in this country. I am wondering whether my EE sim card (pay as you go) has expired date and grace period? Based on EE app, the renewal will be on the 20th of March. What will happen if I don't renew my pack on that date...

ni_gem by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 3 Helpful