Archived Posts

In this forum, you’ll find older (but always searchable) content.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Forum Posts

Show us your festive pets!

It's been a strange year for everyone this year and I've been really glad to have my little furry friend through it all.    I'd love to see everyone's little companions!    It doesn't have to be a festive picture, the more the merrier.    Here is Odi...

xmas.jpg
Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 9 replies
  • 15 Helpful

Food Glorious Food!

Hi Everyone.   I’m not going to, lie I adore looking at food pictures and reading peoples recipe's and trying to recreate these at home.   I’ve just got a slow cooker (yes, I am way behind the times) but I love it and I’m starting to try new things k...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 51 replies
  • 65 Helpful

Top up Kids Beastie watch

Hi there,When trying to top up a kid's Bestie Watch (old generation) I am unable to receive the confirmation code to the watch device as the watch can not receive SMS. Any ideas on how to top up a sim without using a confirmation code. Thanks

Phone shutting down

My iPhone 7 keeps shutting down it has a new battery and I have installed the latest software updates

Wondering how to compliment a member of staff

I recently had to call EE with regards to internet issues i was having with BT. I spoke to Suzie at EE in Greenock who was so helpful and understanding. Not only did she deal with the issue, she contacted the department on my behalf to get it sorted....

No Sim Card inserted

Can anyone help? My phone (Samsung S20 FE) keeps saying my sim card isn't inserted. Everytime this happens I have to restart my phone, it works for a little while then the message pops up again. How do I stop this from happening? 

do82 by Visitor
  • 4 replies
  • 2 Helpful

New samsung s21 data not working

I've had a new Samsung s21 5g.  My mobile data is not coming on.  I've switched off and on again.  Any ideas

ts5857 by Investigator
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful

phone profile

although its over two months since I upgraded my iphone to SE from a 6s the profileon my EE account still says ive got a iphone 6s. EE said it should update when new bill taken but i've had two now and nothing changed so just annoying

jbowley by Investigator
  • 2 replies
  • 1 Helpful

4G not working

I am a new user. Yesterday, the '50 MB Initial Allowance' can be used and ran out. But today, the 'Pack Allowance 8 GB ' cannot be used.  And, the call function is available, and text function is half available. I only can get message, but cannot sen...

drylipss by Contributor
  • 18 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Samsung S8: problem with email app

I have a Samsung S8 and after 3 years of trouble free use I have a problem. I dropped the phone from waist height onto its corner, nothing broken and phone continued to work. During the day though the email app (the Samsung one) started to play up, d...

4G not working

I have unlimited data usage and today my 4g stopped working. It’s quite annoying as I use it travelling to and from work and within work aswell can someone help me find a solution??