cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

phone profile

jbowley
Investigator
Investigator

although its over two months since I upgraded my iphone to SE from a 6s the profile

on my EE account still says ive got a iphone 6s. EE said it should update when new bill taken but i've had two now and nothing changed so just annoying

2 REPLIES 2
Fatboy71
Ace Contributor
Ace Contributor

In my experience the system will eventually catch up, but it usually doesn't take that long from what I can remember. I will point out that there is no functionality impact by the phone been shown incorrectly though.

Other than calling customer service on 150 to discuss it and to see if they can alter it, there's noting else I can suggest.

XRaySpeX
EE Community Star
EE Community Star

It's only cosmetic but it should change eventually when you access your a/c from the MyEE app on that phone. It's nowt to do with billing.

If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE CS: Dial Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobile Phone & Mobile Broadband or Option 2 for Home Broadband & Home Phone

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC => 2020: EE 40 Meg FTTC => 2022: EE 80 Meg FTTC (no landline number)