cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Wondering how to compliment a member of staff

StephMcC1988
Visitor

I recently had to call EE with regards to internet issues i was having with BT. I spoke to Suzie at EE in Greenock who was so helpful and understanding. Not only did she deal with the issue, she contacted the department on my behalf to get it sorted. Excellent customer service and very understanding, helpful and kind. 

2 REPLIES 2
XRaySpeX
Grand Master
Grand Master

@StephMcC1988 : You have done so by posting it in the Community.

If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE CS: Dial Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobile Phone & Mobile Broadband or Option 2 for Home Broadband & Home Phone

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC => 2020: EE 40 Meg FTTC => 2022: EE 80 Meg FTTC (no landline number)
Christopher_G
EE Community Support Team

Hi @StephMcC1988

Welcome to the community and thank you so much for leaving this feedback for Suzie. 😄

I've sent you a private message just to get a little more information from you. Please have a look and get back to me.

Thanks

Chris