cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Compliment a member of your team.

beccaekay
Visitor

Good Afternoon,

I’m not sure if there’s better ways to go about this, however I saw a few people complimenting team members using this forum so I thought this was a good way to do so. 

On the 1st October, I went to the Liverpool Branch (Clayton Square) and talked to Luke about an early upgrade. His customer service skills were incredible and truly made me feel like a valued customer. He was helpful and answered all my questions with ease, helping me understand what is what. In no time, I was absolutely ecstatic to upgrade my iPhone 11 to the new iPhone 13. 

He is an exemplary team member and truly went above and beyond. Please make sure this gets back to him so he can see his efforts truly were and are appreciated. 

Kind Regards,

xxxxxxx xxx:)

[mod edit: please do not post personal information on the public board. Thanks!]

1 REPLY 1
Katie_B
EE Community Support Team

Hello @beccaekay

It is amazing to hear such lovely feedback here on the community. 

We are please that you found Luke to be so helpful and that your now going to be getting the shiny new iPhone 13.

We have a process here to make sure the feedback gets back to Luke which I will begin now for you. 

Have a wonderful day, 

Katie.