Archived Posts

In this forum, you’ll find older (but always searchable) content.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Forum Posts

Show us your festive pets!

It's been a strange year for everyone this year and I've been really glad to have my little furry friend through it all.    I'd love to see everyone's little companions!    It doesn't have to be a festive picture, the more the merrier.    Here is Odi...

xmas.jpg
Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 9 replies
  • 15 Helpful

Food Glorious Food!

Hi Everyone.   I’m not going to, lie I adore looking at food pictures and reading peoples recipe's and trying to recreate these at home.   I’ve just got a slow cooker (yes, I am way behind the times) but I love it and I’m starting to try new things k...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 51 replies
  • 65 Helpful

mobile internet and SMS does not work

I'm a new member, I bought a package for 10 pounds, it shows me that I have 4 gigabytes of Internet, 100 minutes and unlimited SMS, but the mobile Internet does not work and SMS is not sent, it is the same on another phone, and when I put another SIM...

Innulya by Investigator
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful

5gee and fair usage

Hi I recently took out a 5gee home broadband contract. When I placed the order over the phone the representative said there is a 600gb fair usage policy on their normal unlimited mobile data packages but there is not one for the 5g (router) home broa...

Nadezda2 by Contributor
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! 5G home broadband false advertising

I have made two phone calls today enquiring about the 20gb data boost advertised https://shop.ee.co.uk/broadband/5g-home-broadband. I took out a 18month unlimited 5g home broadband contract (at £55 a month) including a 5g Huawei router (and antenna)....

Nadezda2 by Contributor
  • 5 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Pay as you Go free boosts not starting

Hello,Does anyone else have this problem. Every three months I am told I get a free boost of 500mbs data this was last month when I bought 3 30 day packs. Text said your free boost has been added to your pack and every pack after that. On the app and...

hall68 by Established Contributor
  • 7 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Pay As You Go Pack-bought in store

Hi!My dad bought a pay as you go sim card in  Tesco today(4gb for £10). When he got home we put it into his old phone and appeared to instantly connect to the network.When trying to text me to see if it worked the messages failed.The messages of the ...

NP Code for Orange Rio phone

I bought a pay as you go SIM a while ago and wanted to see if it was still active - I tried it in my old Orange Rio phone which is asking me for an NP code - can anyone advise? Thanks

Data usage for a static caravan

Anyone have any idea how much data you would use monthly in a static caravan using iPads, tv with Netflix and Amazon and phones?

Mobile data transfer

How do I transfer mobile data to a tablet has I've no broadband connection for the tablet 

STRIDERS by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Blocked ip range

Hi everyone, spoke to an advisor this morning but the advice seemed a bit “on script” so looking for a more technical help. I have to edit Wikipedia as part of my job, basically ensuring technical records are up to date as part of my job description,...