Archived Posts

In this forum, you’ll find older (but always searchable) content.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Forum Posts

Show us your festive pets!

It's been a strange year for everyone this year and I've been really glad to have my little furry friend through it all.    I'd love to see everyone's little companions!    It doesn't have to be a festive picture, the more the merrier.    Here is Odi...

xmas.jpg
Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 9 replies
  • 15 Helpful

Food Glorious Food!

Hi Everyone.   I’m not going to, lie I adore looking at food pictures and reading peoples recipe's and trying to recreate these at home.   I’ve just got a slow cooker (yes, I am way behind the times) but I love it and I’m starting to try new things k...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 51 replies
  • 65 Helpful

New pay as you go packs

We’ve launched brand new pay as you go packs. These are jam-packed with more minutes and data than ever before, making them even better value for our customers.       Our packs last for up to 30 days and pay as you go customers benefit from:   NameA...

980x980_PAYG_Tarrif_Refresh_Image.jpg
Katie_B by EE Community Support Team
  • 156 replies
  • 28 Helpful

Not able to make calls on iphone 12

I bought an iphone 12 from someone, almost new, I have checked and the phone is unlocked on EE but I'm still not able to make calls 

Lindahd73 by Investigator
  • 7 replies
  • 3 Helpful

Resolved! No simcard just suddenly today happened.

Using Samsung  a21s phone had this Christmas and was fine until today Sunday 4th April. Tried restart and taking sim in and out made no difference really weired as was fine until today. Cant send text make calls anything but emergency calls. Help.(Is...

CarlH1 by Established Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Phone order

I placed an order yesterday for an upgrade to the iPhone 11 64GB, payed the upfront cost and for the remaining of my current contract. But I now have an email saying there’s been a problem with my payment and I’m unsure why as the money has come out ...

Resolved! iphone 11 charger lead

Recently renewed my contract with EE for a new iphone 11. the lead supplied is a lightening connector for the phone and a usb c connector to fit to the mains plug which has a usb port. I just wondered if any one else had this problem?

grahsim by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Samsung Galaxy S21 Battery Life

Has anyone else had issues with the battery life with the S21? I've had the phone less than a week and found myself needing to charge it twice a day when compared to the A70/A71 battery, which only needed to be charged once every 1-2 days

theguy3 by Investigator
  • 19 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Use 4GEE Home Router

I’ve great internet on my computer which I’m sharing via the Ethernet. I simply want to setup my 4GEE Home Router (version 1 not the new version 2) to send this Ethernet as WiFi across my house. How do I do this? I think this is called using the rout...

Redbirds by Explorer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Mifi router

I want to buy my first payasgo sim card but I am asked for anumber i do not have

7908 by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful