Archived Posts

In this forum, you’ll find older (but always searchable) content.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Forum Posts

Show us your festive pets!

It's been a strange year for everyone this year and I've been really glad to have my little furry friend through it all.    I'd love to see everyone's little companions!    It doesn't have to be a festive picture, the more the merrier.    Here is Odi...

xmas.jpg
Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 9 replies
  • 15 Helpful

Food Glorious Food!

Hi Everyone.   I’m not going to, lie I adore looking at food pictures and reading peoples recipe's and trying to recreate these at home.   I’ve just got a slow cooker (yes, I am way behind the times) but I love it and I’m starting to try new things k...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 51 replies
  • 65 Helpful

the order takes a long time

ee mobile also steals invoices and I'm waiting for an order for a week and it doesn't suit me they're not serious at all it's the last word I have

Mihai87 by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Order cancelled???

Hi,I ordered an iPhone 11 Pro Max on sim contract on 31st. I paid an upfront cost of £50 which has been taken from my bank. when I went to tack the item it says it has been cancelled? But the money has still been taken. Can you shed some light on thi...

Device name change

Hi , on my EE app it show me your advice is Samsung galaxy s8 but I use iPhone , how I can change it pleas ? Thanks 

Pirot by Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Cancellation

Am I the only customer of EE that finds it damned frustrating that you have to phone them for everything. Why can’t you have a damned email address, ah yes I forgot that would make it too easy to cancel your account. I suggest everyone lobby governme...

Calders by Investigator
  • 11 replies
  • 16 Helpful

PUK code for unlocking EE Sim?

Hi! I somehow put in wrong code too many times into my phone at start. I was trying to unlock or create another pins for the phone, but didn’t realise it was the Sim Code. Therefore put in wrong number too many times. I do not have a PUK code for it ...

pixel 3a problems

Hello i have a google pixel 3a that from yesterday the display had what looked like a purple thumb print on the screen that was visably getting bigger and when i factory reset it the whole display went black with small green specs on it and the torch...

Resolved! Apple Watch series 6 functionality

I was browsing the Apple Watches, looking to purchase one, however, I couldn’t find if the series 6 had both cellular and gps, or just gps. There was only one listed and this wasn’t specified. Does anybody know? Thanks 

Resolved! Re: Unlock

Hello unlock my Nokia Lumia 635