Archived Posts

In this forum, you’ll find older (but always searchable) content.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Forum Posts

Show us your festive pets!

It's been a strange year for everyone this year and I've been really glad to have my little furry friend through it all.    I'd love to see everyone's little companions!    It doesn't have to be a festive picture, the more the merrier.    Here is Odi...

xmas.jpg
Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 9 replies
  • 15 Helpful

Food Glorious Food!

Hi Everyone.   I’m not going to, lie I adore looking at food pictures and reading peoples recipe's and trying to recreate these at home.   I’ve just got a slow cooker (yes, I am way behind the times) but I love it and I’m starting to try new things k...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 51 replies
  • 65 Helpful

mck code

i was on holiday in the uk and i bought my phone samsung s10 the seller didnt tell me that its region locked and i cant found anymore my sim cart i didnt even use the ee sim but like from 2 month i moved and i still cant open it telling me i need mck...

brhan963 by Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

I phone 11 battery

My iphone 11 was working perfectly , battery lasting all day barely going down, all of a sudden this week its going down so fast, within a few hours? i close my apps down etc. Any suggestions? 

Gwbw by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

S21 claiming play £150

Excuse me for being a bit dim but does anyone know of how I get a copy of my invoice for my s21 to send to Samsung to claim this offer? As I got no paperwork with my phone. Do I need to ring EE for one

Fattcslim by Investigator
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! S20 warrenty

Hi, I have a Samsung S20, my phone was sat in front of me and a green line suddenly appeared going from top to bottom of screen. Its now at 5 lines. How do I claim my warranty on the phone? 

Rab_m_2 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Re: No order delivery date

Hi, I ordered a new SIM nearly a month ago. Received a conformation email with order number but still haven't received any information or the SIM since. Please help.

Smart watch 4g

Why does my smart watch text and calls from different numbers when not connected to bluetooth

Resolved! 2 iPhones, both ring together.

I've recently swapped my EE SIM from an iPhone 6 to a new iPhone 12 and I have put a 3 SIM in the old one.Now, if someone calls me on the EE number, both phones ring. The message on the old phone says 'from your iPhone', and I can answer the call on ...

Caribou by Investigator
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful