Archived Posts

In this forum, you’ll find older (but always searchable) content.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Forum Posts

Show us your festive pets!

It's been a strange year for everyone this year and I've been really glad to have my little furry friend through it all.    I'd love to see everyone's little companions!    It doesn't have to be a festive picture, the more the merrier.    Here is Odi...

xmas.jpg
Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 9 replies
  • 15 Helpful

Food Glorious Food!

Hi Everyone.   I’m not going to, lie I adore looking at food pictures and reading peoples recipe's and trying to recreate these at home.   I’ve just got a slow cooker (yes, I am way behind the times) but I love it and I’m starting to try new things k...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 51 replies
  • 65 Helpful

Emergency customer service as Email/ chat

Hi my primary sim has been deactivated while I was waiting to be connected for a dual sim and now cannot make or receive phone calls. is there a direct email/ chat service to report this. move been disconnected for 2 days now waiting and feeling unsa...

Rush1 by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Resolved! New phone - only order confirm

I made an order yesterday and it said my item would be delivered within 24 hours and I have had an email stating they have received my order but not one to say it has all been processed. I have checked and they have taken the upfront cost so I assume...

Eljade1 by Investigator
  • 7 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Resolved! How to top up £1

Hi, I've just bought a £1 pay as you go sim (7 day £1 talk & text pack). When I go to top up it says minimum is £5 top up. I have tried in store using the card which came with the SIM but they said minimum is £5, and also called 150, but again was to...

Sl457 by Visitor
  • 6 replies
  • 4 Helpful

New sim but dont receive calls and no data

Hi , I ordered a new sim ( £20 pack)  , im able to make calls but NOT able to use the data and when people calls me doesn't ring on my mobile phone also NOT able to send massages , any assistance?

Thief’s!!!!

I can’t believe how stressed out I’m getting with EE I ordered a 4g home router online , paid an upfront cost of 50 pound and set up direct debit , all money was taken but I didn’t receive no emails or text so when I ring up they say I didn’t place a...

Resolved! Can I keep my phone number with pay as you go?

Hi,  I am going to leave Uk around 6month, then I probably will back again.  So I want to keep my phone number until I return to uk. now, I am using pay as you go and pay £10 per month. My question is:1. Can I keep my number without any pay?    (1)If...

Qian-wang by Investigator
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Resolved! Phone Sim card in WiFi dongle

I am thinking of getting a WiFi router that takes a sim card. (Something like the D-Link DWR-920 or something smaller which I can connect an external antenna to). I have 120gb per month data - can I use the Sim from my phone into the router (with siz...

Nickcf by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Huawei E5573 4G dedicated to the Three network.

I have just placed a £10 'Data SIM' in my  Huawei E5573 4G dedicated to the Three network.  I appeared to set itself up ok and I have connected my Samsumg Galaxy tab3 tablet to it succesfully and managed to make an ebay purchase ok. However via this ...

Dave1147 by Explorer
  • 14 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Resolved! DerRe: pac code

How did you get a PAC Code to keep your number for another mobile provider

Suszie33 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful