cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

pixel 3a problems

neilandrew1979
Contributor
Contributor

Hello i have a google pixel 3a that from yesterday the display had what looked like a purple thumb print on the screen that was visably getting bigger and when i factory reset it the whole display went black with small green specs on it and the torch is also continuesly on.I spoke to EE who said dpd will pick it up on tuesday and they would give me a cheap £20 phone to get by with untll it is repaired...HAS ANYONE ELSE had this problem???.Any advise would be most gratefull.Thanks.

4 REPLIES 4
Northerner
Grand Master
Grand Master

Hi @neilandrew1979 

What problem are you referring to as it seems you have sorted your issue with EE picking the phone up and lending you a temporary replacement. 

Thanks

To contact EE Customer Services dial 150 From your EE mobile or 0800 956 6000 from any other phone. You can call Freephone +44 800 079 8586 on Skype

EE standard opening hours are 8am to 10.30pm every day.
Hi iam referring to the problem with this screen as mentioned and the torch
that is stuck on as stated ? Thanks.

Hi @neilandrew1979 

Have you dropped the phone or allowed it to get wet? 

If the screen/digitiser is damaged then you might have accidentally activated the torch. 

Thanks

To contact EE Customer Services dial 150 From your EE mobile or 0800 956 6000 from any other phone. You can call Freephone +44 800 079 8586 on Skype

EE standard opening hours are 8am to 10.30pm every day.
Hi the screen/digitiser is not damaged externally and i have not dropped it
nor got it wet.I have a screen protector and a case.It is however 22 months
old and ive heard about phones playing up towards the end of their
contracts.God only knows what's happened.