Archived Posts

In this forum, you’ll find older (but always searchable) content.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Forum Posts

Show us your festive pets!

It's been a strange year for everyone this year and I've been really glad to have my little furry friend through it all.    I'd love to see everyone's little companions!    It doesn't have to be a festive picture, the more the merrier.    Here is Odi...

xmas.jpg
Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 9 replies
  • 15 Helpful

Food Glorious Food!

Hi Everyone.   I’m not going to, lie I adore looking at food pictures and reading peoples recipe's and trying to recreate these at home.   I’ve just got a slow cooker (yes, I am way behind the times) but I love it and I’m starting to try new things k...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 51 replies
  • 65 Helpful

Help with delivery!,,

I have ordered a new phone. I missed the delivery from dpd, I tried to rearrange for it to be delivered to a different address or a dpd shop, as I am always at work. Dpd will not allow me to do this and now it has been returned to sender.. spoke to d...

Lorn_a by Investigator
  • 5 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Blank data left

I am currently on the family plan of EE and I share data with my sibling. This morning when I left the house I had no access to data and when I checked my EE it showed 'blank' of 'blank' data left whilst my siblings showed 10GB. It wasn't empty it ju...

double date not showing on my allowance

I have purchased a 50gb mini mifi with double data but only 50gb is showing on my allowance when it should be 100gb.  I have checked my order confirmation which says 100gb.  Is this normal for double data pay monthly?Any help or good ways to contact ...

SIM card/number deactivated

I wanted a new phone but the shop (without telling me) gave me an additional line. Customer service said they would deactivate one of the numbers and then deactivated the number I wanted to keep. I need that number back, what can I do? Any ideas, am ...

Why is my data balance incorrect?

Hi there, I have a data allowance of 20GB p/mo and am in the US currently with work and despite buying a roam package it’s running down quick! It was showing 18.4GB had been used already so I bought a 10GB bolt on to top it up... and immediately it w...

Resolved! Smart watch contract

My smart watch contact has ended but I am still being charged. It ended on the 9th December 2020. I no longer have the watch and continuing to pay for nothing. is there anyway this can be resolved? 

Pay as you go wifi router

My router won't connect to the web, it has credit, I managed to speak to tech support who acknowledged there was a problem with their systems, but since then I've heard nothing. Any advice?

SLPembo by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Home move broadband

Hi folks, I’ve got a question about the activation wait time for my broadband to be switched over. activation date was 11/5/21its now 20/5/21 engineers been and gone, all my kit and phone line is working properly but still no broadband. been on the p...

Jmurray79 by Investigator
  • 9 replies
  • 6 Helpful

Recent line issues - advice greatly appreciated

Hi Everyone, Back in November 2020 I upgraded from ADSL to Fibre FTTC (36Mpbs Max). Previously on ADSL I had 11.85Mbps down speeds and approx 1Mbp up speeds. Moving to Fibre I have had 31.85 down speeds and around 5Mbps up speeds until 2 weeks ago wh...

BT Broadband Wholesale checker stats.jpg
PTG by Investigator
  • 2 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Extending 4G EE Wifi router

Hello there, I would like to extend my 4G Wifi to parts of my house that the signal can't reach, however EE have said that the extenders they offer would not be compatible since they only work with landline connections. Would anyone be able to advise...

bretth87 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 2 Helpful