Archived Posts

In this forum, you’ll find older (but always searchable) content.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Forum Posts

Show us your festive pets!

It's been a strange year for everyone this year and I've been really glad to have my little furry friend through it all.    I'd love to see everyone's little companions!    It doesn't have to be a festive picture, the more the merrier.    Here is Odi...

xmas.jpg
Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 9 replies
  • 15 Helpful

Food Glorious Food!

Hi Everyone.   I’m not going to, lie I adore looking at food pictures and reading peoples recipe's and trying to recreate these at home.   I’ve just got a slow cooker (yes, I am way behind the times) but I love it and I’m starting to try new things k...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 51 replies
  • 65 Helpful

Resolved! New contract - Mobile Data won't work

Hello,  I've just started a new contract with EE and although I have 10Gb included, visible on my web account and agreed with customer sales, my iPhone gives a pop-up saying I am "not subscribed to a mobile data service", no matter what I try to reso...

Marquis by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 1 Helpful

NHS discount codes

I have registered for the discount. Received confirmation but no discount has been applied to my direct debit 

Reeves1 by Investigator
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Charity Donations

Hello,  I work for a charity which assists homeless people.  we are looking for a donation of pay as you go mobile phones to assist the people we work with stay in touch with family, friends and essential services.   Could you let me know who to cont...

Jade70 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

delivery

i originally used the EE chat  because i had thought that there was a problem with  my order however later in the conversation i noticed that i just double ordered but still continued the process and let the worker help me with my order ad also re si...

kyh3 by Investigator
  • 6 replies
  • 2 Helpful

"Ready to Connect When Network Quality Improves"

I urgently need help having set up my new router with EE today. Having big issues with the connection to my phone and the range.  Laptop, ipad and TV appear to be ok. However, my mobile is failing to find the router on the Available Networks list fro...

FiFirefly by Investigator
  • 7 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Resolved! How do I upgrade my watch to a good as new watch

I want to upgrade my watch. However, the watch I want is a good as new watch. As its a watch upgrade I cant do this online as I cant recieve the text to the dummy number associated to the sim in my watch and the call centre cant do this as they dont ...

Balm by Investigator
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Applying for phone

Hey people, i already have a sim only deal with EE and was on the app went to shop and put through for a new iphone 12, was 30 upfront. when i had to approve the payment on my banking app and went back it just stopped loading i refreshed after 5 mins...