Archived Posts

In this forum, you’ll find older (but always searchable) content.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Forum Posts

Show us your festive pets!

It's been a strange year for everyone this year and I've been really glad to have my little furry friend through it all.    I'd love to see everyone's little companions!    It doesn't have to be a festive picture, the more the merrier.    Here is Odi...

xmas.jpg
Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 9 replies
  • 15 Helpful

Food Glorious Food!

Hi Everyone.   I’m not going to, lie I adore looking at food pictures and reading peoples recipe's and trying to recreate these at home.   I’ve just got a slow cooker (yes, I am way behind the times) but I love it and I’m starting to try new things k...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 51 replies
  • 65 Helpful

transferring old number

hi, i want to transfer my old number to ee but keeps saying on transfer form error, said ee number must begin with 07 which it does can anyone help please @members 

Daneka89- by Investigator
  • 6 replies
  • 6 Helpful

Monthly payment

I stopped up my ee a week ago so my pack would roll over but iv just noticed you have charged me for texts leaving the money in my ee short for my £15 pack why is this?

Ee perks account deactivated

Hi I can not apply my Ee perks NHS discount to my contract it says account deactivated how do I reactivate?

Mandie61 by Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

New EE Sim and a Nokia 106

Hello, A bit of background - I've had a bit of a drama recently with my mum's phone.  She's had a Nokia phone which has worked fine since the 90's. Due to inactivity through Covid her EE pay as you go sim account was closed rendering the old sim that...

No confirmation email

Hello,I made an order to upgrade a few days ago and never received an email to track my order.I did receive an email about the trade in offer that's part of the upgrade but nothing about the actual phone.Any help appreciated,Thanks,Joe

Minar1996 by Investigator
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

product not working

hi i have a little white mobile broadband box but its not working any suggestions  

razzza by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Account suspended

Hi please i need a help my account is suspended due to unpaid  a bill , im out of uk now  i paid my bill today via ee app and still my number is not working i can not make a chargeable call from other networks from france  Kindly regards 

Resolved! Setup of a credit card for pay as you go packs won’t complete

My UK Debit Card has expired. I tried to replace it with a Visa Credit Card with a USA address. The “add card” won’t complete. I then tried to update the expiration address on my expired UK Debit Card with the edit function and that won’t complete. I...

Openreach available speed higher than what is being offered

Hi, I could do with moving up from the basic fibre package to the faster option but the only option I'm offered via the website is 32mb/s when Openreach is listing that my address is capable of speeds up to 80mb/s. I'm guessing that the database is j...

Solace by Investigator
  • 9 replies
  • 1 Helpful