Archived Posts

In this forum, you’ll find older (but always searchable) content.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Forum Posts

Show us your festive pets!

It's been a strange year for everyone this year and I've been really glad to have my little furry friend through it all.    I'd love to see everyone's little companions!    It doesn't have to be a festive picture, the more the merrier.    Here is Odi...

xmas.jpg
Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 9 replies
  • 15 Helpful

Food Glorious Food!

Hi Everyone.   I’m not going to, lie I adore looking at food pictures and reading peoples recipe's and trying to recreate these at home.   I’ve just got a slow cooker (yes, I am way behind the times) but I love it and I’m starting to try new things k...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 51 replies
  • 65 Helpful

What does a '500MB data add-on' give me?

What does a '500MB data add-on' give me? I am on PAYG at the moment for calls and texts but I need to be able to send and receive emails and access websites when away from home Wi-Fi. (I will eventually get a proper monthly contract but this is an ur...

Resolved! EE Protect Discount in Life

Hi I have recently upgraded my phone and I have noticed that I can get a free phone case or protector with the above.I had it with my last phone but bought a case before I had thought about it.How do I access this discount?

Chrissy21 by Investigator
  • 45 replies
  • 25 Helpful

Unlock code needed

I need to request the unlock code for old phone after getting my new upgrade, can't seem to get help

Colleen23 by Investigator
  • 9 replies
  • 6 Helpful

Resolved! 4g lte internet settings on nokia

Hi, I am swapping a business phone from iphone to a classic Nokia 800 tough as i want some battery power to take calls ! which is the reason for having the phone in the first place. lol This Nokia has 4g access but its not working, I phoned EE suppor...

Error message

Trying to add my number into my EE account but get this error message: "Sorry, you can only associate a number for an EE Consumer or Small Business plan.If you're having trouble, call 150 from your EE phone.  I have already used this sim in the UK be...

yaara by Investigator
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful

My Pac code hasn't come through

I changed my iPhone X to an iPhone 12 slim. on a Thursday around 15;00, I did this all via online chat. I submitted my PAC code during this ordering service. Its now Saturday and nothing has happened to either iPhone yet. How do I know when my PAC co...

Cannot activate iPhone?

Hello, Long story short, I to reset my iPhone as it said plug into iMac/MacBook. So I set about it but I cannot get it to activate. I don’t know if its because I’m using a eSIM also? I tried also had a go activating via mobile/twitter/facebook but no...

waring192 by Contributor
  • 9 replies
  • 3 Helpful