Archived Posts

In this forum, you’ll find older (but always searchable) content.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Forum Posts

Show us your festive pets!

It's been a strange year for everyone this year and I've been really glad to have my little furry friend through it all.    I'd love to see everyone's little companions!    It doesn't have to be a festive picture, the more the merrier.    Here is Odi...

xmas.jpg
Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 9 replies
  • 15 Helpful

Food Glorious Food!

Hi Everyone.   I’m not going to, lie I adore looking at food pictures and reading peoples recipe's and trying to recreate these at home.   I’ve just got a slow cooker (yes, I am way behind the times) but I love it and I’m starting to try new things k...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 51 replies
  • 65 Helpful

Resolved! solution button

I posted a query some days ago 'how do I find if my mobile phone is locked'  and I have since received two emails asking me to click the solution button if the query was answered. Where is the solution button? and how do I find my original posts? I a...

zootcase by Investigator
  • 2 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Resolved! Where do I find my service access ID?

I want to run a BT diagnostic check as my speed is supposed to average 35mbs, but I average 18. Where do I find this please?

Jarvi by Explorer
  • 4 replies
  • 3 Helpful

Pay Monthly accessory order status

Ordered the Sony WF1000XMK3 Wireless Headphones last week as an add-on to my pay monthly plan. I got a secondary email with my confirmation that it was out of stock, but according to the website it is in stock. No update for over a week and the upfro...

King10 by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

My 1st bill £75 instead of £25

Hi, I have only been with ee 1 week and on sim only contract. I was supposed to he charged £25 but have been charged £75 instead? What is going on?

Resolved! Bt sport add on

I added the bt sport and on but don't know how to create an account or activate it please help  Thanks

DanG1 by Investigator
  • 12 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Resolved! Samsung S21+ wifi calling

Simple question, will a Samsung S21+ bought direct from Samsung work with wifi calling on EE? I've had a search through the forum and seen messages saying it *should* work but can't see confirmation. I live in an area with very poor signal and rely o...

Is my phone 4G compatible?

BT is going to dump the 3G network in the next year or so. I have an elderly, not smart, not touch-screen, SIM-only, Nokia 6300 - an 'unknown device' as far as EE is concerned. I have poked around on the phone, but cannot see whether it is 4G compati...

top up

hi! im a new user here and i want to do top up. after i select the amount and enter my card details, i received an otp from my bank. but the problem is i got stuck on that part. it does not proceed to confirmation and i havnt seen any option where to...

April14 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful