cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

My 1st bill £75 instead of £25

Ahewitt121
Investigator
Investigator

Hi,

I have only been with ee 1 week and on sim only contract. I was supposed to he charged £25 but have been charged £75 instead?

What is going on?

6 REPLIES 6
Ahewitt121
Investigator
Investigator

Was this resolved?

I have also been charged £75 with no warning or anything.

Jon_K
Former EE Employee

Hi @Ahewitt121.

Welcome to the community.

Have you had a look at your bill on your My EE Account to see what the extra charge is for?

With it being exactly £50, it could be a deposit for roaming, was this mentioned at your point of purchase?

Jon

Hi,

It just says balance brought forward. I've only had the contract a week and it's sim only.

The email says £25 and no where does it mention £50 to be added in.

I did not want roaming.

Can this please be refunded.

Many thanks

Ash

@Ahewitt121  Have you registered with the My EE App or checked on the website to look at your bill and to see the extra charges? You can also ring customer service and speak to them and they will be able to take a look for you. This cannot be done here in the forum, there is no account access.

To contact EE customer service dial 150 from your mobile phone or ring customer service for free using Skype or another phone: +44 800 079 8586 or +44 800 956 6000.

Yes. I have registered and it days balance brought forward but that is all.

I've never had an ee account before.

A little frustrated really. 

I will call them now and get this refunded or cancel the contract.

Thanks for the help

Ash

Jon_K
Former EE Employee

Let us know how you get on after speaking to our Customer Care team, @Ahewitt121.