cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Itemised billing

Amandacf
Visitor

Can anyone advise me how to activate itimised billing?  I've looked everywhere in my account settings and I cannot find an activation for it, could it be that I need to email EE?  I'm just after last month I'm hoping to find a number I deleted from my call history. I pay monthly by DD and my bill has just been calculated today and the cost will be debited soon so I'm hoping my I should be able to view the last 3 weeks easily. Kind regards to anyone who can help me. 

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
bristolian
Legend
Legend

Hi @Amandacf 

You'll need to call EE C/S on 150 to activate chargeable itemised billing. However, it's not retrospective and enabling it now won't allow you to view details of calls in the past.

The only way of doing this will be to request all your personal data using a Subject Access Request, but that can take upto a month.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
bristolian
Legend
Legend

Hi @Amandacf 

You'll need to call EE C/S on 150 to activate chargeable itemised billing. However, it's not retrospective and enabling it now won't allow you to view details of calls in the past.

The only way of doing this will be to request all your personal data using a Subject Access Request, but that can take upto a month.