Archived Posts

In this forum, you’ll find older (but always searchable) content.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Forum Posts

Show us your festive pets!

It's been a strange year for everyone this year and I've been really glad to have my little furry friend through it all.    I'd love to see everyone's little companions!    It doesn't have to be a festive picture, the more the merrier.    Here is Odi...

xmas.jpg
Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 9 replies
  • 15 Helpful

Food Glorious Food!

Hi Everyone.   I’m not going to, lie I adore looking at food pictures and reading peoples recipe's and trying to recreate these at home.   I’ve just got a slow cooker (yes, I am way behind the times) but I love it and I’m starting to try new things k...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 51 replies
  • 65 Helpful

Hackers

I think my Sim was hacked by my ex husband. Is it possible to have something from Ee that I can prove that?

Tatirosa by Investigator
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Fitbit sense gadget cover

Hi, got a Fitbit sense as a plan add-on. Wondering if anyone knows if there is a damage / loss / theft cover I could take out please? I know Fitbit sell cover directly with the items at sale. thanksjames 

Service pack £10 discount

After recently upgrading to the Samsung s21 I received an email that gave me the following offer. Claim £10 off selected screen protectors and cases as part of your Service Pack.Once you’ve received your device or received and activated your SIM, you...

Joe1606 by Investigator
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful

4G EE Wireless Router - how do I see data usage?

Hi, I have a B625-261 wireless router with 500 GB of data every month. We are currently using up the data and having to find alternatives at the end of the month. I am trying to understand what is using the data. I have a number of PC's, tablets and ...

IanR3 by Investigator
  • 2 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Resolved! Teenagers

Hi my teenager son is on his phone alot and I wonder if there is anything out there that I can set up and switch him on and off at a certain times I know you can do it manually but it's remembering to set it up

Runner2 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

pack didn't renew

Hi my £10 everything pack hasn't renewed for some reason even though I had the £10 topup done before it was due, when I text ba or Al I get a £10 balance, I have lots of rolled over data so don't want to start a new different pack is this an issue wi...

Lee1872 by Investigator
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Upgraded Phone, do I need a new Sim?

HiI recently bought a new S10 phone, my old phone was an S7. I just swapped over the Sim and most things work. However I now have no option to get read receipts for texts, and read on another forum this might be an issue with the network provider. Al...

Vonsworld by Investigator
  • 3 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Top Up Problem

Hi there.I have been trying to top up my new Pay as you go account (was previously on contract) for the first time. I have tried several times with 2 different cards on 2 browsers. When I go to the payment, it lets me do Stage 1 (amount), Stage 2 (pa...

BPD21 by Investigator
  • 4 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Order status

Hi I keep getting the message Sorry we can't show your order details right now, when I try to track my order and when I try to phone them today I keep getting put through to technical which Is don,t want dose anybody know what I should do Thanks

Hellyw by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Data usage

Hello I have recently upgraded for the first time and I am wondering how long it takes for you nee plan to become active after transferring your SIM 

Tasha_F4 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful