cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Service pack £10 discount

Joe1606
Investigator
Investigator

After recently upgrading to the Samsung s21 I received an email that gave me the following offer.

Claim £10 off selected screen protectors and cases as part of your Service Pack.

Once you’ve received your device or received and activated your SIM, you can get your discounted case or screen protector from our accessories shop.

I have received the device but when using the link and choosing the case/screen protector it shows the item as in stock but doesn't give me the option to purchase it/add it to my basket.

Any idea why this us? 

6 REPLIES 6
David
Brilliant Contributor
Brilliant Contributor

Hi @Joe1606 

Welcome to the EE Community,

If you click here you should be able to complete your purchase.

Thanks,

David.

Hi, thanks for the reply. 

Although the link does allow me to purchase the accessories I require it doesn't apply the £10 discount it only gives me an option to apply a discount code.

I don't have a discount code I assumed I would have to make the purchase whilst logged into my ee account to receive the discount offer but it doesn't seem like I'm able to log in anywhere using the link you just provided.

James_B
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Joe1606,

Welcome to the EE Community. 🙂

Have you tried logging into your EE account then following the link?

James

Yes I've logged in and then tried following the link but this opens a new window listing all your accessories for purchase but with no option to log in.

James_B
EE Community Support Team

Thanks for trying @Joe1606

Please get in touch with Customer Care so a member of the team can help you complete your order.

James

jonedwardsorg
Contributor
Contributor

If you want £10 off a screen protector and in stock all the time go direct to Tech21 themselves.

EE is £29.99 and Tech21 for the exact same item is £19.95.

Add £10 for all to allow a 'fake' £10 for some. You can tell EE is owned by BT.

https://accessories.ee.co.uk/product/details/5055792387018/Tech21_Impact_Shield_Anti-Scratch_&_Anti-...

https://uk.tech21.com/products/impact-shield-samsung-galaxy-s21-ultra-5g