Archived Posts

In this forum, you’ll find older (but always searchable) content.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Forum Posts

Show us your festive pets!

It's been a strange year for everyone this year and I've been really glad to have my little furry friend through it all.    I'd love to see everyone's little companions!    It doesn't have to be a festive picture, the more the merrier.    Here is Odi...

xmas.jpg
Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 9 replies
  • 15 Helpful

Food Glorious Food!

Hi Everyone.   I’m not going to, lie I adore looking at food pictures and reading peoples recipe's and trying to recreate these at home.   I’ve just got a slow cooker (yes, I am way behind the times) but I love it and I’m starting to try new things k...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 51 replies
  • 65 Helpful

4g is not working and signal is terrible

My mobile data is a no show and seeing as it refreshed not so long ago and have 100gb on data for it not to work i am very disappointed and very unpleased with this my signal is better off being off aswell as im lucky to get 1 bar absolutely **bleep*...

No Service and Mobile Number now not recognised

Since yesterday I've had "no service", I've now tried to logon MyEE, it asks me to register my mobile number, but when I enter my mobile number I get this error: "Sorry, you can only associate a number for an EE Consumer or Small Business plan.If you...

Ex by Explorer
  • 4 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Adding another router to extend coverage

Hi I have an ee smart hub in the house and just built a summerhouse 40 mtrs away and the signal from house is not great and I may want to run a smart TV down there too. I have run ethernet cable between the two locations, and just about to terminate ...

spectramc by Investigator
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Re: Normal download speed but zero upload speed on broadband.

Hi did you ever find a solution to this issue, I am on 2 EE routers and one I bought my self now and one openreach visit and my second coming on the 23rd, router and first OR visit showed DL approx. Speed 32mbps and UL speed around the 5.5 mbps, the ...

Confusion over Personal Paired Plans

I’m trying to set up a data plan for my Apple Watch. I currently have a sim only contract as I bought my iPhone and Apple Watch directly from Apple.  When trying to set up a plan, I get the following cumbersome list of plans that don’t give me any in...

squeeb by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! BT Employee Discount

Hi I currently work for BT, and we have been advised we can get 30% of EE mobiles, how ever every time I try logging into the EE perk page, i can’t gain access, and when I try registering with through my company email, I get an error saying the compa...

Medz164 by Investigator
  • 9 replies
  • 4 Helpful

Re: 4GEE Router network symbol

Mine is the same on my mobileEE  router always in the middle of important client zooms.Changed sim etc if I tap it sometimes comes back on before I buy a newer version. Very polite and helpful EE customer rep told me there is a mast problem but no fi...