cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

BT Employee Discount

Medz164
Investigator
Investigator

Hi I currently work for BT, and we have been advised we can get 30% of EE mobiles, how ever every time I try logging into the EE perk page, i can’t gain access, and when I try registering with through my company email, I get an error saying the company is not valid!? Can someone help please 

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
James_B
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Medz164,

Welcome to the EE Community. 🙂

The EE Perk portal can't be used by employees. Tap/click here to access your employee benefits site. You can find more information on the BT Intranet.

Hope this helps.

James

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9
Chris_B
Grand Master
Grand Master

@Medz164  Customer services should be able to help you but unfortunately no one on this community forum has access to your account or can gain access to your account as this is just a public forum. 

BrendonH
Community Hero
Community Hero

Are you already an EE mobile customer? If so you can't apply a discount part way through, it can only be done when taking out a new contract or upgrading.

BrendonH (Android Expert) Google Pixel 8 Pro Obsidian Black (Android 14)
If I have helped please click the THUMB/SOLUTION buttons below

thanks Chris. I appreciate this is just a forum, and I was looking for insight.
So do you recon if I call EEs customer service they should be able to assist me? Or would it have to be an employee portal I have to contact? 

Hi Brandon. Thanks for your reply. And no I am not an EE customer at the moment. I did check the criteria before hand and noticed read that information somewhere. 

Then the perks website should work for you then.

Give EE a call and see what's going on. They may even be able to process the sale there with discount and everything.

Don't let them say take it out now with them and then apply the discount as this has happened to customers before and by then it's too late to add the discount.

BrendonH (Android Expert) Google Pixel 8 Pro Obsidian Black (Android 14)
If I have helped please click the THUMB/SOLUTION buttons below

I really appreciate that! Thank you. 

from my own personal research everything should have worked via the employed perk portal. All I have to do is log in and apply for a code to be generated, for some reason I can’t log on or register. 
I will give them a call now thanks. 

James_B

Hi @Medz164,

Welcome to the EE Community. 🙂

The EE Perk portal can't be used by employees. Tap/click here to access your employee benefits site. You can find more information on the BT Intranet.

Hope this helps.

James

Thanks man! That actually worked! Really appreciate it!

James_B

No problem @Medz164 🙂

James