Archived Posts

In this forum, you’ll find older (but always searchable) content.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Forum Posts

Show us your festive pets!

It's been a strange year for everyone this year and I've been really glad to have my little furry friend through it all.    I'd love to see everyone's little companions!    It doesn't have to be a festive picture, the more the merrier.    Here is Odi...

xmas.jpg
Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 9 replies
  • 15 Helpful

Food Glorious Food!

Hi Everyone.   I’m not going to, lie I adore looking at food pictures and reading peoples recipe's and trying to recreate these at home.   I’ve just got a slow cooker (yes, I am way behind the times) but I love it and I’m starting to try new things k...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 51 replies
  • 65 Helpful

Iwatch

Hi i am wanting to link up my iwatch 6 to my iphone so i can use my iwatch if leave phone at home my account says i am unable to add an additional phone line to my account but im thinking if i get a pay and go sim would that work that way at all? For...

Tyson27 by Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Ordering an EE SIM as a foreigner

Hello.I’m going to stay in the UK as an international student for one year. I found an excellent plan here on EE. However, I’m stuck at the checkout because it requires a UK number. I’m coming from what is carefully called the “rest of the world”, so...

Apple Music on Android Devices

I've got the Apple Music smart add-on, which is working, but have noticed on android devices it does not like downloading songs using wifi and prefers to uses mobile data. If I set the app to use wifi, it may download one or two songs maximum and the...

walkerx by Skilled Contributor
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Can I transfer my old number to an EE PAYG SIM??

Was with Asda riding on EE, Asda now moved to Vodaphone. My signal is now barely usable out here in the sticks, it was OK with EE. I have bought a PAYG SIM from Tesco. I have not used it yet. Can I enable the EE PAYG SIM in my Android phone and then ...

Basil21 by Established Contributor
  • 4 replies
  • 4 Helpful

how / what’s the process of any moving pocket landline

hi been with ee but all contracts now expired and wish to move .does any one k ow if it’s possible to move my ee pocket landline number to anouther provider , and if so what’s the process please . thanks andy 

andy-b by Explorer
  • 5 replies
  • 3 Helpful

Mobile Broadband

I need to chat to EE but don’t know the phone number for my device….hence I can’t get to speak to anyone…….annoyingly going around in circles!!!!! Please help

Resolved! Terms and conditions for Pay as You Go

Received email from EE stating I am not using my phone enough and may well lose my number!  Where can I find info about how often I need to use my phone - I have searched the website!  I just top up when I need to.  Do not have any plan/package. Kath...

Kath24 by Investigator
  • 8 replies
  • 5 Helpful

Resolved! Early cancellation fee - same as upgrade fee?

Hi, I have two contracts with EE - one for a phone which I can upgrade now with no additional cost, and a second one for a watch, I would like to cancel the contract for a watch, but I know I have to pay an early cancellation fee. The early upgrade f...

Apple Music add-ons

I’m a new customer to EE, my plan includes free Apple Music for 6months. I added it to my plan and I was charged 2 lots of around £8. I then removed Apple Music off my phone as I did not want to pay for something I should be for free with my plan. EE...

Teem90 by Investigator
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful