Archived Posts

In this forum, you’ll find older (but always searchable) content.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Forum Posts

Show us your festive pets!

It's been a strange year for everyone this year and I've been really glad to have my little furry friend through it all.    I'd love to see everyone's little companions!    It doesn't have to be a festive picture, the more the merrier.    Here is Odi...

xmas.jpg
Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 9 replies
  • 15 Helpful

Food Glorious Food!

Hi Everyone.   I’m not going to, lie I adore looking at food pictures and reading peoples recipe's and trying to recreate these at home.   I’ve just got a slow cooker (yes, I am way behind the times) but I love it and I’m starting to try new things k...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 51 replies
  • 65 Helpful

Re: No order delivery date

Hi there, I ordered the S21 on Sept 14th and the £50 payment was taken (showing on my bank statement on 16th). Aside from the confirmation email 7days ago I have heard nothing?!  I check on the site and I get "awaiting confirmation" which it has been...

Wayne82 by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

SIM Card delivery

May I know how to check when my SIM card will be delivered pls ? I have an order number but can’t find from the website how to check the delivery status

Ewong by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

New iPhone 13

Like most of you, I got the iPhone 12 Pro Max on release day, with Apple now confirming the new iPhone 13 to release next week, we will have to pay to upgrade?

Amyb29 by Contributor
  • 76 replies
  • 21 Helpful

Upgrade Issues

Hi, I've tried upgrading my phone for a pre order Iphone13 Pro over last couple of days and keep getting through to screen where I click accept and it say site under maintenance. Tried on phone, laptop and chrome and safari. Anybody else have same is...

EE NHS Perks

Please can you help…I had a 20% off code via the Health Service Discounts website which I couldn’t apply online.I phoned EE and they said they could do my upgrade over the phone and apply my code. But, the code wouldn’t work and they said it needed t...

EHu by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Sorry .. site down for maintenance.

Hi, I’m trying to upgrade my phone contract but every time I get to checkout I get a error message saying “sorry.. site down for maintenance” is this just me or am I missing something about maintenance this weekend? thank youMacauly 

iPhone 12 help

Hey, hope someone can help!ive been waiting 5 days now for my iPhone 12 in purple 64GB to arrive. On my delivery section it is still awaiting confirmation for delivery. When am I likely to receive my phone?

What's using my gifted data?

I am wondering where if anywhere, I can see a list of items that I have gifted data to?  I recently changed broadband and whilst I had no signal I used my giftable data to use other items within the household.  I thought I had cancelled reset everyth...

JohnH6 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

HUAWEI B535 + Google WiFi - no internet

After having about all I can take with the original Alcatel EE 4G router, I recently bought a B535 . The speeds and stability vs the original device are superb stand along, but there is one major issue . I have my Alcatel 4G modem/router connected vi...

MROB1974 by Established Contributor
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Transferring data

I'm trying to transfer all my data from Huaweip20 to a Samsung galaxy a52s via smart switch. It gets to 10% complete then says my old phone has lost connection, can anyone help?