cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Sorry .. site down for maintenance.

MacaulyPeel
Investigator
Investigator

Hi, I’m trying to upgrade my phone contract but every time I get to checkout I get a error message saying “sorry.. site down for maintenance” is this just me or am I missing something about maintenance this weekend?

thank you

Macauly 

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
MacaulyPeel
Investigator
Investigator

Hi everyone,

thank you all for replying. I have just tried on my computer and have noticed they is a box where they require you to get a code sent to you. I did that and now I can confirm my purchase.

hope this helps all of you too.

Macauly

View solution in original post

39 REPLIES 39
mattsalter
Investigator
Investigator

I've been trying since last night to complete an order tried this morning on both my laptop using different web browsers and also on my phone and still get the same "site down for maintenance" message. I can't see anything online that says the site would be down for maintenance.

Jon_K
Former EE Employee

Hi all,

Are you able to try a different browser?

If you're still getting the same error, I'd recommend calling our Upgrades Team directly.

Jon

I'm having same problem! Its all very well saying to ring them but you won't offer or honour your online deals! So your worse off!

I've been trying since last night, getting same message as you. Rang them this morning and apparently theirs no maintenance going on! Might be due to the fact everyone is trying to order new iPhone. 

MacaulyPeel
Investigator
Investigator

Hi everyone,

thank you all for replying. I have just tried on my computer and have noticed they is a box where they require you to get a code sent to you. I did that and now I can confirm my purchase.

hope this helps all of you too.

Macauly

Sorry but where abouts is the box, I've just been through again and can't see any box to tick to get a code sent? Thanks

It’s a green box (same of the colour of ‘next’ box)

it’s on the last page below where you pick the delivery address.

It’s something along the lines of we will need a pin from you to continue. I just clicked the box and it was sent.

I thought I would pop up on next page but didn’t was needed on that page to confirm it was me.

sorry I should have screenshot it for you.

hope this helps.

macauly 

I've tried again and looked for "the box" to tick as well and there isn't one for me either tried on different browsers as well. I'm trying to order a 4GEE Home Router 2.

Theirs no box to tick on mine, I've looked over and over again!