Archived Posts

In this forum, you’ll find older (but always searchable) content.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Forum Posts

Show us your festive pets!

It's been a strange year for everyone this year and I've been really glad to have my little furry friend through it all.    I'd love to see everyone's little companions!    It doesn't have to be a festive picture, the more the merrier.    Here is Odi...

xmas.jpg
Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 9 replies
  • 15 Helpful

Food Glorious Food!

Hi Everyone.   I’m not going to, lie I adore looking at food pictures and reading peoples recipe's and trying to recreate these at home.   I’ve just got a slow cooker (yes, I am way behind the times) but I love it and I’m starting to try new things k...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 51 replies
  • 65 Helpful

Red signal light on mobile router

My 4GEE wifi mini is showing a red light for the signal. I purchased this yesterday and was told the sim would be active in 2 hours. The sim has been inserted and device charged. please can you help?

SIM only deal

Hello, what is the SIM only best deal available at the moment?

Raisam2 by Investigator
  • 7 replies
  • 1 Helpful

EE Hub resetting multiple times a day

This happens to my HUB most nights at 9pm and also sometimes at 10pm, I have phoned tech support quite a few times with three visits from Openreach Engineers and one cube technician who couldn`t tell me why. Why is this happening EE and not to just m...

IANNEADE by Contributor
  • 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Getting a contract but giving the phone to someone else

Hi, I'm currently able to upgrade my phone on my current contract however I'm not really wanting a new phone, but my daughter is desperate for a new one. I was just wondering if I get the phone on a sim contract could I continue to use my sim (as it ...

Resolved! Signal and VPN not working with 4G EE and Huawei B535

Hi, This is my first post here, so please forgive any mistakes in etiquette or provided information.  I switched from giffgaff (i.e. the O2 network) to EE yesterday on my Huawei B535 4G router to improve connection quality. While overall speed and da...

wowo101 by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Order the new iPhone 13

You can now place an order for the iPhone 13    iPhone 13 and iPhone 13 mini      The most advanced dual-camera system ever on iPhone. Lightning-fast A15 Bionic chip. A big leap in battery life. Durable design with a Ceramic Shield. Superfast 5G. ...

iPhone 13_Community.jpg iPhone13Pro_Community.jpg
LAURA_MCW by Former EE Community Manager
  • 16 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Resolved! Issue sorted but not the best start

I'm moving across because I want to try out 5G and bought myself a Samsung A52 5G. I requested my PAC and had requested the SIM (pre-provisioned with the £10 Pack a couple of weeks ago. Popped the SIM in, booted the phone which logged on. Went to my ...

Resolved! Smart Hub - Can I change DHCP/DNS settings for LAN?

Hello, I have a EE Smart HUB. I want to set DNS settings for devices on my LAN (Not for the WAN / Internet connection - that's a different thing entirely) Other routers would offer options like this:    However in the Smart HUB I can only find:  Is t...

1.PNG 2.PNG