Archived Posts

In this forum, you’ll find older (but always searchable) content.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Forum Posts

Show us your festive pets!

It's been a strange year for everyone this year and I've been really glad to have my little furry friend through it all.    I'd love to see everyone's little companions!    It doesn't have to be a festive picture, the more the merrier.    Here is Odi...

xmas.jpg
Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 9 replies
  • 15 Helpful

Food Glorious Food!

Hi Everyone.   I’m not going to, lie I adore looking at food pictures and reading peoples recipe's and trying to recreate these at home.   I’ve just got a slow cooker (yes, I am way behind the times) but I love it and I’m starting to try new things k...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 51 replies
  • 65 Helpful

Mobile broadband

I have mobile broadband to the house (with arial etc) I have two issues The first is that our speeds were at first 80-160Mb but have been a lot lower with drop out recently and just now down to 0.5-15Mb - can you help sort out the speed? is there not...

Xperia 1 III has anybody get their headphones yet?

Been 28 days since i made the claim which is apparently the time it can take to receive the headphones. Ive contacted Sony and they keep saying they're waiting final confirmation from EE.  Its starting to feel like i wont be getting these headphones ...

TomDobo by Investigator
  • 2 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Thanks for your order

Hi, I ordered Iphone 13 pro Max today and I received and email thanks for your order saying your order is on its way. I know it may seem stupid but I wanted to ask anyway. Is the order coming? When can I expect it?

Collection Team

Good Day, Kindly, would someone advise how to connect the "Collection Team" I tried three time to call contact them on 0800 956 6000 without luck , I even spoke with the customer service and I give them my international number to call me back without...

Resolved! Dual Sim card

Hi,I have a sim for my 13 year old son from another network. He normally uses it in his smartphone but as he goes to school, he needs to move the sim from his smartphone to the other, cheap, cell phone. Is it possible to get a dual sim so both phones...

Qnter by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Resolved! Claiming galaxy buds!

Hey, The phone is finally here! It's all very beautiful and exciting!  However, the only proof of the day I ordered is a text, which doesn't show the order number or any other details they have asked for. Otherwise it's only showing the date it was d...

Resolved! Iwatch contract length

I bought an iWatch and i'm looking to see how long the charge is going to be on my monthly bill. Is it 2 years? 

ACC87 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Samsung Galazy Fold - Screen issues

Hi everyone,I received my Galaxy Fold 3 on launch day, on the opening of the device on the ‘big’ screen when there is a white background, at different locations on the screen there are tiny light pixels. I had this issue with the first fold and was h...